Chapter 8: Enemy

once in the room, the young Montalbanians are shocked to see that there is a large library and a laboratory linked to several galleries under the university.

(Eurus): impressive...
(Bhaal): Has it been here for a long time ?
(Leraje): you don't know ? There are galleries like this all over the world so that elites like us can move around freely and in a short time.

Three young men come out of one of the galleries.

(Heath): we weren't expecting you, what are you doing here ?
(?): we were not going to miss an opportunity to meet French elites...
(Nomad): how do you know about it ?
(?): the news travels quickly...let us introduce ourselves. We are the Necroa triplets.
(William): and what are you doing here ?
(1): calm down, little elite...I'm Cisneros or maybe Estradea or Polaris.
(Bhaal): sorry ?
(Heath): nobody really knows who is who among the triplets, we know their first names but not to whom they belong...it's theur little game.
(Eurus): strange.

Louis looks at the triplets with an annoyed look.

(Louis): what are you doing here and what do you want...
(3): calm down my little one. We will do you no harm...
(Leraje): You don't have to worry Louis. These three are merchants. They...

a deafening noise is heard and everything starts to tremble. Nomad and Eurus' eyes turn red and the two elites collapse before they can even say a word.

(Perth): Nomad!
(2): Leraje what is that !?
(Leraje): I don't know.
(Bhaal): we have to go !
(?): not so fast...

a young man with red hair appears in front of the group, Leraje, in shock, cannot say anything.

(William): who is he !?
(Leraje): we...we have to go. Go ahead, you have to go with Nomad and Eurus, quickly...
(Biakhov): we can't leave you, Leraje !
(Leraje): you have to...
(?): enough !...give me the shadows.
(Leraje): never...

the team listens to Leraje and runs away as fast as they can without looking behind them.