Chapter 36: The big war

(Mendeles): we were happy, we had nothing to envy you. Then one day the people started resenting the king for no real reason.
(Perth): and your king did nothing to stop this ?
(Opium): just ask him directly...isn't that your highness ?
(Picara): shut up. I am no longer a king.
(Eurus): wait...you were...
(Mendeles): he was king only for the people. For people closer to him like me, he is and will remain our father. We have always considered him to be the first and the most powerful.
(Eurus): why didn't you tell me ?
(Picara): I couldn't take the slightest risk.
(Eurus): is that what the reds are looking for us ? They're up-to-date ?
(Mendeles): I don't really see how they can find out. Wait...Opium ?
(Opium): I am not a traitor...
(Louis): I wouldn't be so sure. Wake them up now.
(Opium): they haven't finished their little story and they have their nap.
(Picara): to resume...no, I couldn't do anything. There were far too many of them and then...I'm not the kind of king who wants his people dead. I tried to reason with them, then I hid myself until it was no longer possible. Mendeles helped me escape.
(Nomad): and your chaining ?
(Opium): a horror. I must admit that I did not expect it.
(Mendeles): a flash, a lot of light, then when we woke up, we were affiliated with you. By the way, I want to thank you for your exemplary conduct towards me Nomad.
(Nomad): please. This is completely normal.

Opium's gaze changes abruptly. Arthur miraculously managed to wake up and free himself from his grip.

(Arthur) yawns: what happened ?
(Opium): how is that possible dirty kid !
(Arthur): man...I slept too much. I want more...
(Louis): Opium, stay away from him.
(Opium): otherwise what eh ?
(Louis): it's just a warning...