Chapter 1- coming to the rescue.

Brit's POV;

I walked through the air port doors searching for the terminal in which I was meeting all of the cast for our 2 month tour to various places, doing live shows of The Next Step. My phone rang and I quickly shuffled through my leather backpack to try and find my phone, I eventually found it at the very bottom. I quickly answered; it was Trevor.

His contact name was "Trevvy Bear. <3 <3"

"hey." I answered still searching through the airport halls.

"where on earth are you brittstar?" he asked me.

Britsta was my nick name for him only he called me it, like Brittany Star. Apparently I was his shinning star lol.

"I seriously can't find you guys?" I told him.

"where are you? I can come to you." he spoke cheerfully.

"I don't know terminal 8 maybe?" I spoke a little unsure.

"silly you have to be at terminal 6." he joked with me a little.

"it be nice if they had maps around here." I said frantic.

"alright why don't you just take a seat, and I will come to you it will be a lot quicker beautiful." he spoke reassuringly.

"thanks Trevvy bear." I said with a smile.

"alright see you soon." he said back.

I hanged up the phone with a smile. Him calling me beautiful or being so sweet towards me was nothing unusual, that's just our friendship, our incredible friendship. I sat down and scrolled through my instagram feed, to see thousands of people so excited for the next step live shows it made me truly nervous, but having my best friends by my side will make it all worth while.

Trevor's POV;

I just got off the phone from talking with Britt, she was lost somewhere through the airport which didn't surprise me, as she's always been the clumsy or the forgetfull or the one who's bad with directions lol, but she's the most incredible one.

"man, I have to go get Britt." I tell Lamar from beside me.

"where is she?" Victoria asks from the blue printed chairs across from us boys.

"she's at terminal 6, so I figured it's quicker for me to go get her." I tell them.

"I should have came in with her." Sam says to me.

"it's fine, I'll go get her and we get this tour started." I say with a huge smile.

"alright be quick." they tell me.

"gotcha." I say with a smile.

I grab my backpack, and leave my suitcase with Sam, Victoria and Lamar as they will look after it. I eventually make my way through the quiet airport as its only 6.30am, and make my way through terminal 8 I eventually see Brittany's petite figure sitting down on her Mac with the pink case. She see's me and instantly gets up to run over to me, as she does I pick her up and hug her tight. I eventually put her down.

"so good to see you Trevvy bear." britt says with pure excitement.

"that reunion after you got lost brittstar." I playfully joke back.

"enough from you." she says playfully hitting me.

Britt packs up her Mac and places it into her backpack as I grab her suitcase and we hold hands walking through the airport, it's not weird as we're best friends, and best friends can hold hands.

Brittany's POV;

As Trev and I hold hands walking through the airport as he pushes my suitcase in one hand, I feel at ease from the second I saw him come to my rescue and find me. We see everyone in sight Samantha, Victoria, Jordan, all sitting together then Myles and Lamar sitting on the blue and yellowish print chairs across from them. I instantly let go off trev's hand as I run up to the girls giving them a massive hug.

"I'ved missed you girls!" I exclaim with excitement.

"we've missed you too! So good to see you!" Victoria says with just as much excitement as me.

I take a seat beside Trevor and we all just enjoy eachother's company.

"where's Isaac and Jennie and Logan?" I ask looking around.

"they've gone to get us all star bucks, they'll be back any minute." lamar tells me.

"oh thank goodness! I need it after my morning." I tell them.

"Trevor having to come to the rescue." Jordan jokes.

"hey that's what best friends are for." Trevor says putting his arm on the top of my chair.

"sure is." I say giving him a little smirk.

Eventually Jennie, Isaac and Logan join us with our star bucks when our flight gets announced over the speaker, we quickly get up and make our way to the boarding area, as we hop on to the plane i stand behind Trevor as its only single file.

Trevor's POV;

As I stand infront of Victoria and Britt stands behind me, I put my hand out behind me so britt can grab on to it as I know she doesn't like boarding flights.

"thanks Trevvy bear." I hear her say from behind me.

"sit with me my brittstar." I say facing my head back so she knows I'm talking to her.

"I will, you loser." she says playfully.

We take a seat next to one another and we are ready to go.

Bring on the next two months of amazing times with amazing people.