Chapter 9- perfect.

Trevor's POV;

I took Britt's hand and lead her through a Pratically empty and dark hall of the venue we just played our concert at earlier this afternoon. As we made our way closer to the main stage I put my hands over her eyes and covered them.

"Trev! What are you doing its dark I can't see where I'm going?" britt tells me.

"Lucky for you I can, we're nearly there so be patient." I tell britt firmly.

"This is requiring a lot of trust." britt tells me with a little laugh.

I laugh a little bit too. "Good thing you trust me then huh?" I ask her.

"Yes." she replies.

"Nearly there." I say from behind her as we walk.

I am really Excitied for this little surprise I have set up for Britt, I organized the whole thing with the tour managers and the event managers and security who run this place, just something special for Britt and I so we could enjoy some alone time as friends, because Britt isn't really one to celebrate Valentines day.

Brittany's POV;

As Trevor walks me through empty halls with his hands over my eyes, I feel as though I'm basically putting my life in his hands at this point in time but I feel so relaxed and I know with him around nothing can go wrong.

"We're here." Trev says as he takes his hands of my eyes.

I look at the stage which we were performing on earlier, we are standing on it, there is a picnic blanket on the floor along with 4 cushions, a bear, a bunch of flowers, 2 glasses, Sparkling Apple Juice (since we weren't drinking) laterns hanged up, and a picnic blanket, I roamed around the empty stage taking everything in, looking out to we're the crowds were earlier and looking at Trevor as the one light on the stage beamed on him. Trev stood there with a massive smile on his face, I couldn't be falling for him could I?? I look at the tea lights that were scattered around the boarder of the stage, lighting it up, I then ran into Trevor's arms as he caught me.

"You like?" he asks me.

"I love! Thank you." I tell him.

"Hey, I had to spoil you since you are my bestfriend." Trev told me.

I laughed, almost in the same way "Riley." did.

"Shall we eat?" Trev asks me.

We sit on the picnic blanket together and Trev pours us some sparkling apple juice.

"Going all out there hey?" I ask Trev reading the "non Achohol" label on the bottle.

"Achohol free, going out with class." Trev jokes as he hands me a glass.

"Happy Valentines Day My Brittstar." He says holding his glass up to mine.

"Happy Valentines Day My Trevvy Bear." I say as our glasses lightly touch.

We take a sip and he gets out the desserts from the picnic basket. Instantly I was in love. He hands me one slice.

"Banoffee Pie, my favourite." I tell Trev as I take a spoon.

"I know you silly girl." Trev says taking a bite of his slice.

"I ordered a whole one, but maybe we can take it back to the bus later." Trev tells me.

"YES! No way are we throwing it out." I exclaim.

Trev laughs and soon enough I do too.

We were enjoying the night, just talking and laughing and enjoying Banoffee pie.

"You didn't have to do all of this for me." I tell Trev.

"But I wanted to, and there's no crime in wanting to make sure your best friend has a perfect valentines day." Trev told me leaning over to kiss my cheek.

Trevor's POV;

As we finished up dessert, I thought we could slow dance. I know we dance together every day on set when we're filming as "Jiley" and we have been dancing together for the next step live shows, but I just wanted to dance as us two best friends enjoying themselves without anyone around watching us. I put on "Water It." a song we danced to in season 2 when Riley planned a surprise date for James, it brought back a lot of memories and I pulled Brittany's hand up from the picnic rug.

"Oh so you wanna dance?" Britt tells me in the same way James told Riley. I laughed.

"Yes." I reply pulling her closer to me.

Britt's hands are placed around my neck and my arm's are wrapped around her waist in which Britt know has her cardigan on, my hands are under her cardigan so I have perfect grip of her, we lock eyes as we dance, it was perfect almost the same type of perfect it was as it was when "Jiley." recorded it for season 2.

At that point in time, I really wanted to Kiss her, was kissing your best friend wrong? I mean it sure as wasn't what I planned, I just thought the moment is perfect right here and right now, I want to kiss her but I'm not sure if she will kiss me back....

Brittany's POV;

Water it is playing and everything seems almost as perfect as it was when "Jiley" did it, maybe that's where Trevor got his romantic inspiration from. Trev started to lean in and I did too, I didn't know if he was going to kiss me, I mean we were just too best friends, but as Trev and it's eyes locked I leant in... Not knowing if I should kiss him...