Chapter 17- stop starring at me.

Trevor's POV;

Brittany was snuggled into my chest as she drifted off to sleep, as we layed together on her bottom bed. It was squishy but it was cozy, the rain is falling and I am listening to Britt breath quietly in her sleep. It was peaceful.

Sam's POV; (Special POV love adding them!)

About an hour had past since Britt and Trevor both went into the bedroom, Trevor going to calm down Brittany. I was still feeling pretty bad, but I ate cake with everyone and they were cheering me . We were just letting them have some time to themselves, since Myles and I interrupted them on the couch earlier. We all kinda expected they liked eachother but I didn't expect to be walking in on them making out.

"Do you reckon we could go in now?" Vic says yawning.

"It's quiet, I think b stopped crying." I mumble.

"Maybe I should check." Jennie offers.

"Okay you go." we tell Jennie quickly.

Jennie walks to the bedroom door and knocks quietly.

"I can't hear anything." Jennie says mouthing it but no words coming out. She knocks again.

Jennie's POV;

I'm leaning against the door hearing nothing but silence, I knock and then I knock again not knowing weather or not to enter. I knock one last time, Trevor quietly spoke.

"Come in." he says quietly.

I stand at the door as I look over to see Trevor laying in Britt's bed with her at the very bottom of the bunk with Britt fast asleep. He has his arms wrapped around her, and I honestly think its the cutest thing in the world. I smile.

"Shut up Jen I know what your gonna say." Trevor tells me quietly.

"That you two are cute?" I say giggling.

"We are aren't we." Trevor says looking over at a sleeping britt.

"Yeah, Sam feels so bad." i tell Trev.

"It's okay, britt just didn't want anyone to see us. We didn't plan on making out." Trevor tells me truthfully.

I knew he was telling the truth and I understood 100%.

Everyone enters the room.

"We heard talking, so we're guessing it's safe to come in?'' Myles asked.

"Yeah man, sorry about getting mad at you and Sam I'm really sorry, we both are." Trevor spoke quietly trying not to wake up Britt.

"It's okay we're sorry for interrupting." Myles tells him.

"Night everyone." Jordan says.

We all climb into our bed's, drifting to sleep.

The next day;

Brittany's POV;

I woke up to Trevor's arms being wrapped around me, I so badly need a drink but I couldn't as he is beside me as I am leaning on the wall, I decide to just wait soon enough he'll be awake too. I cuddle into his chest and trace his abs through his shirt, soon enough he wakes up.

"Good morning beautiful britt." Trevor tells me in that deep morning voice.

"Good morning cutie." I tell Trevor sweetly.

"I'm going to get a glass of water do you want one?" Trevor asks me.

"I'd love one thank you." I tell him sweetly.

He gives me a kiss on the cheek before going to get us a drink. Sam roll's over from facing the wall and face's me, I move over to Trevor's spot in which he was just laying it was warm and I could smell his scent.

"Good morning b." Sam tells me as she puts her phone beside her.

"Good morning darling." I tell Sam with a smile.

"I'm so sorry about last night." Sam tells me looking guilty.

"It's totally fine babe, but I'm so sorry. I never meant to upset either you or Myles, I just wasn't expecting anyone to see me and Trevor making out." I admit.

"I know baby girl, I just am looking out for you because I know you like him more then a best friend and I don't want to see you get your hopes up." Sam tells me.

Sam was right, but I think I know what I'm doing. At least I hope I do.

"Thanks boo, love you. Are we good pretty?" I ask Samantha.

"Love you most b, yes, but do you wanna go for a run together?" Sam asks me.

"I'd love to.'' I tell her.

I miss doing things with Sam and spending so much time with her, even though I see her on the tour bus everyday lately we haven't really had any one on one best friend time. She reminded me so much of my sister Sam, and in a way I had two sisters name Sam, my real one and my adopted one and I love them both. Trevor then stood at the door way starring.

Trevor's POV;

I grabbed 2 glasses of cold water from the fridge jug and had a quick chat to my bro Myles which we sorted it all out, I went into the bedroom but as I stood at the door Brittany and Sam where having a girl's conversation. I was listening a little and heard Sam tell britt something I probably shouldn't have heard. "I know you like him more then a best friend and I don't want you to get your hopes up." Sam tell's britt. I stood at the doorway startled? I didn't know Brit liked me like that, I knew I liked her in that way but I never knew she felt like that about me. I found comfort in it, but at the same time a little clueless. What do I do from here?

"Waiting for something?" Vic asked at the door.

"Nope sorry Vic, just day dreaming." I tell her awkwardly.

"Also starring at britt." Vic reminds me friendly as she pats me on the back.

I laugh and snap out of it when I realise I am, I walk over to her and hand her the glass as I go up to my own bunk, seeing britt dig through her suitcase for, running gear?

"Where are you going?" I ask Britt.

"Running with Sam and Vic." britt tells me with a smile.

I needed to talk to her, but it could wait. Also explains why Vic was in a bright pink crop top Fluro brightness and black three quarter leggings with pink stripe down the side and pink Nike runners. Brit just stripped in the middle of the bedroom, as it was just Vic, Sam and I. Revealing her pace pink bra. She was wearing Grey sweats to bed, so she didn't change out of those. I tried so hard from my bed at the very top not to stare, but it was hard, she had the most flawless body. I then felt a shirt hit my face, it was britt's pj shirt.

"Stop starring." she tells me insecurely as she puts on her Fluro lime colored singlet.

I rub my cheek which hurt from the force, I looked a little awkward. Why did I keep starring at my best friend? I knew how beautiful she was, I always have.

"Sorry." I reply shyly. The girls laugh, I jump from my bed at the top down to the limited floor space in which she was standing.

"Do I get a hug before you go?" I ask shyly.

"Asking for a hug now? Okay nah haha." Britt joked, but I backed away.

"What are you doing?" britt asked me.

"You said no." I say embarrassed she declined my offer.

"Come here you loser." britt says before wrapping her arms around mine.

"I'll see you later." she tells me.

"Yes you will.." I reply taking a seat on the empty ground which we were making out last night, thinking, did britt like me?

Brittany's POV;

Trevor starring at me in my hot pink lace bra would be a little awkward for most people but it wasn't for me, I liked Trevor a lot. Can I tell him though?