Chapter 20- Birthday Gal.

Trevor's POV:

I wake up to the sounds of my alarm at 5.30am in the morning. Today was Britt's birthday so i decided i'd decorate the bus pretty for her. I go out to the living area, and start to hang up Purple and Blue streamers and balloon's when Myles and Victoria appear.

"Morning you two. Did i wake you?" i ask quietly.

"Nope. You're up early." Myles tells me.

"Decorating for B's birthday?' vic teases.

"Surely am." i reply laughing.

"Let us help." Vic says as she throw's streamers at Myles.

Eventually the whole tour bus is decorated in balloons and streamers even the bedroom which we managed without waking anyone especially Britt up. I start making pancakes with Myles as Vic helps cut everything up such as Banana's, Strawberries etc.

Brittany's POV:

I wake up to streamers and balloons literally everywhere, i also think i heard Trevor up earlier so it was probably him.

"Good morning Britt. Happy Birthday darling." Jordan says giving me a hug.

"Thank you beautiful." i reply hugging her back.

"Happy Birthday B.' lamar says giving me a hug.

"Thanks Lamar." i say giving him a hug back.

I make my way out to living room/kitchen. I see Trevor in the kitchen with his quiff all messy and he looked even more hot with messy hair. I wrap my arm's behind his waist. We aren't offically in a relationship but we act like we are.

"Good morning Cutie." he tells me in that deep morning voice.

"Good morning handsome." i reply giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Happy Birthday my gorgeous shinning star." trev tells me sweetly.

"The birthday gal would like a kiss." i tell him cheekily.

"Im sure the cast wouldn't like burnt breakfast." Trevor stirs.

"Okay well this offer is going going...gone." i tell trevor trying to get out of his grip, just to stir him.

He pulls me closer to him and locks his lip's with mine.

"Too bad, the offers always open for me." trevor tells me in between kisses.

"Don't get ahead of yourself there Flanny." i reply kissing his cheek.

He went  back to cooking pancakes for breakfast for all of us, and i just sit on the counter top starring at him lovingly.

Trevor's POV:

Britt is just starring at me as i cook pancakes, she looked so cute, blushing away as if i didn't notice.

"Is something on my face?" i ask jokingly.

She reaches over and grabs some of the mixture of the side of the empty bowl and puts it on my face.

"Yes there is." she replies cheekily.

"Get it off." i tell her with a smirk.

She kisses me, and i put some on her neck as she goes to move.

"Now you get the mix off!" britt exclaims.

"Or what?" i reply putting more mix on her neck.

"I'll ignore you." britt says trying to be serious.

"Boohoo." i reply laughing.

"Just get it off please cutie." britt tells me.

"Stand still." i reply laughing. Britt does what shes told, and i get the mixture of her neck with a tea towel and then kiss her neck.

"Better?" i ask her.

"No, kiss me again." britt tells me.

I kiss her again, and soon enough it turns into a playfull game of us running around kissing one another.