Chapter 13- best friends.

The next day;

Trevor's POV;

We're all just watching movies together and enjoying some down time after our concert, and Britt is laying with her head on my stomach and I'm running my fingers through her hair just to be annoying, when my phone rings. It's Darian. I've not really spoke to her muchly lately but I decided I'd answer just to see what was up.

"Hey Trev." she tells me from her end of the phone.

"Hey." I say a little quiet.

"Why are you so quiet?" she asks me.

"Sorry just watching movies with the cast!" I say a little louder.

"Oh so Brittany's there?" she asked me louder again.

Maybe too loud because Brittany heard and looked at me.

"Who's that?" Brittany mouthed no words coming out of her mouth.

"Darian." I say whispering.

"You there?" darian asked me.

"Yeah sorry. So what's up?" I ask her.

"Can you go somewhere more quiet I can barely hear you." she asked me.

"Yeah sorry hang on." I reply.

I get up and leave Brittany laying on the couch, I quickly go to the bedroom and shut the door behind me, continuing my phone call with her.

Brittany's POV;

Trevor just ditched me for his phone call with his ex. Jennie comes and sit's beside me, as she knew now upset I would be.

She wraps her arms around me, and I give her a tight squeeze.

"You alright b?" she ask's me.

"Yeah, nothing I'm not use to right?" I say with a hint of sarcasm.

"Hey I thought they broke up?" isaac asked me.

"They did." I reply awkwardly.

We continue watching the movie when Trevor comes back out, noticing Jennie took his place.

"Sorry Trevor I can get up?" Jennie asks him.

I look up at him. "No that's fine jen, you sit there." he replies back with a smile.

I notice Trevor slouch back onto the couch where Jennie was previously sitting and put the pillow under his head as he payed no attention what's so ever to the movie we were watching, to busy on his phone. I got out my phone and texted him, in hopes that he was okay.

Trevor's POV;

My phone buzzed and Brit's contact name came up at the top of my screen, I instantly opened it, with a light smile.

"You alright mr? You seem pre occupied? xx here for you - love brittstar." the text read. How was I suppose to tell Brittany that my ex wanted to get back with me? When we just kissed a couple days ago? And I Have these crazy feelings for Brittany that won't leave.

"Girls, trouble, not to worry about. Thanks tho. <3 love Trevvy bear. Xx" I text back cheekily.

"Oooh I want details? Always welcome cutie xxx love B" the text from Brittany read.

I smile, and look over at her as she smiles like crazy at her phone.

"No details here. But hey I can see you blushin' from here. xxx" I text back teasing.

"Just talking to my babe, and it ain't you Soz xxx." britt text me.

"Oh yeah whatever you like me. xxx" I text back risky.

Brittany looked at her phone and then put it down, not replying. Did Brittany like me??

I sigh and roll over, drifting off to sleep.

I woke up from my dream in a panic. I just dreamt that Brittany started seeing someone else, wouldn't know who they were but as we were on a double date he proposed to Brittany. And as I woke up I looked around and only saw Brittany laying beside me? Cuddling me? How?

"You okay Trev?" she asks me.

"Little confused." I rep,y rubbing my eyes.

Britts arms were wrapped tightly around mine, I didn't mind, but in a way maybe I did because I'm not suppose to be allowing this to happen. The more she cuddles me when she's tired the more I fall for her, and that's what I want to be avoiding right now.

"Oh yeah, sorry I was just tired and you were laying there so peacefully and as I went to give you a goodnight kiss on the cheek like usual you told me to stay and lay with you on the lounge." Brittany told me.

I must have been tired, I didn't remember any of this, but half a sleep or not, I was digging myself into a deeper hole, and I am struggling to get out. Avoiding Brittany doesn't work, because we've always been best friends, but liking her isn't doing me any good either when I know she doesn't like me back, she's always made it crystal clear we are "Best friends."

Brittany's POV;

I'm laying with Trev, as when I went to give him a good night kiss on the CHEEK. like I usually do, and he does for me, he asked me to lay with him. He was extremely tired and mumbled as he spoke, obviously I fell asleep aswell so when Trevor woke up at 2am from a bad dream I was a little startled, especially since he didn't remember. I admit laying with him, was incredible, Every time I do I almost feel like we have a "moment." but we can't we're best friends, and I guess there just memories as "best friends". Nothing more.