Chapter 15- Kisses.

Trevor's POV;

We finally decide to go back to the bus, before the girls get back so I can hide Brittany's birthday presents. As we enter the quiet bus, I put all of my shopping bags on my top bunk, going through my purchases when 20 minutes later I hear the girls giggling, Brittany enters and comes up to my bunk and sits down. I hide the jewelery under my pillow hoping she won't find it.

Brittany's POV;

I don't go back to get the ring because I should just save my money rather then buy another one, even though I was seriously in love with it. We enter the bus and Trevor and the boys are already here, I take my bags and enter the bedroom I throw them on my bottom bunk and go up to Trevor's bed at the very top, across from mine and take a seat with him. He seriously brought so much clothes.

"Buy the whole shop did we Trev?" I tell him with a smile.

He looks down at my purchases from his spot, and notices I have heaps of shopping bags too. He laughs.

"You can talk!" he replies with a smile.

I laugh. "How was your day anyway?" I ask him.

"Was actually alright, how was yours? I missed you though." Trev tells me.

"Was okay, found this amazing ring though. I missed you too." I tell Trevor cutely.

"Oh did you buy a ring?" he asks me with a smile.

"Nope, but I have a photo." I reply getting my phone out and showing him.

"Oh it's pretty!" he tells me in a girly voice.

He then scrolls across and see's my selfie. "That one is pretty too." he replies giving me a nudge. I laugh.

"Shut up." I say with a smile.

Jennie enters and i greet her.

"Hey girl." I reply with a smile.

"Vic wants you to try on one of the playsuits she brought." Jennie tells me sweetly.

"okay, I'll be back Trev." I say giving Trev a kiss on the cheek throwing one of his shirts at him which I was looking at.

I jump down and walk past Jennie, I face Trevor. "that one would look good on you." I say with a little smirk before I leave the room.

Trevor's POV;

When Brit tells me "that one would look good on you." I instantly know its the one, I can't wait to wear it to her party. I put all the other ones back in the bag's and leave that one on the end of my bed as Jennie sits on my bed with me.

"Did you get it?" she spoke quietly.

"Yeah." I say reaching under my pillow for the bag. I show her quickly.

"It's beautiful." she says with a smile.

"Couldn't have done it without your help!" I tell Jennie with a smile.

"Well, Vic needed a stopper for her bracelet since she lost hers and then britt saw it and fell in love she was actually going to go back to get it," Jennie tells me.

"Well she can't now can she." I reply cheekily, safely tucking the package back under my pillow.

"Where are you going to put it??" Jennie asks me.

"I'm not sure, it can't stay under my pillow, I move too much in my sleep." I reply back.

"Good point, just keep it safe." Jennie tells me.

"Gotcha." I reply back.

"Good choice by the way!" Jennie tells me with a smile as she hops down off my bed and leaves the room, I call out "thank you." I throw all of my clothes that are in the shopping bags into my limited amount of wardrobe space, and hang the perfect shirt up on my clothes rack and make my way out to the living room where everyone's chilling. I feel good with how everything went today, but I've barely seen britt and I miss her.