Chapter 7- will you be my valentine?

Britt's POV;

The week was rather busy, and mostly contained doing shows and rehearsing.. But today,

Today was Valentines day, we had a show today, so we woke up and got ready for rehearsals. I was running a little late so I headed into the back stage area where everyone was rehearsing and getting ready, on stage. I caught up with the girls as we ran through our dances, then we ran through our group dances. When we were finished, we had to get changed which I was thankful for as i was hot and sweaty from rehearsals and not to mention the show was starting soon, as I make my way to the dressing room with my name on it, I see a beautiful bunch of flowers sitting on my table. Logan and Sam noticed and instantly came rushing over, admiring the beautiful roses placed in front of us.

"someone has a secret admirer." Sam joked.

I didn't think I did? Lol.

"there so gorgeous, check if there's a card." Logan said laughing.

We investigated the flowers and oddly enough we found a card.

"happy valentines day, gorgeous. may you stay as cute as a button, always. Much love xx"

"that's seriously so cute." Sam said. She was right.

"it is, but who are they from?" I asked a little confused.

"someone has a secret lover." Logan said making kissy faces.

"who ever they are, I want some flowers haha." Sam added in laughing.

"they can give me some too." Logan said in fits of laughter.

"who ever they are, should write there name." I say placing the flowers back down.

Trev entered the room;

"girls 15 minutes to showti-" he stopped and looked at the flowers.

"beautiful huh?" Logan asked him.

"yeah, who's are they?" he asked us.

Sam and Logan instantly look at eachother. "britts." they say in sync.

I look at him trying to see if he's jealous or not, he just looks emotionless I guess.

"I didn't know you had a boyfriend." Trev said as he walked closer investigating them.

"no boyfriend here. I don't even know who there from." I say shyly

"wait so there's no name on it?" Trev asks me.

"nope, just a mystery." I reply with a little smile.

"right." he says walking to the door. "I gotta uh finish getting ready. See you girls on stage." Trev says as he leaves the room.

That was so weird, was Trev jealous someone sent me flowers?

"that was odd." Sam said.

"yeah.. Maybe he's jealous someone didn't send him flowers.." Logan said with a little laugh.

"whoever sent them, has good taste." I reply with a little laugh.

"come on missy, it's show time." Logan says pulling me up off the chair.

"good luck girls, go smash it." Sam calls out with a huge smile.

We give her a quick hug before heading out into the foyer, then onto the stage.

I really missed dancing with Sam on stage, she was only a fill in with Myles as they weren't big cast in season 2 of TNS, but I was still so happy she was here with us and we danced together during rehearsals and such. Who ever sent me the flowers, made my day. I couldn't wait to finish this concert, and go out for dinner with everyone.

Trev's POV;

As we finish up the show, we all go on stage and take our final bow. Me and Britt standing next to each other, as everyone started to clap. I quickly headed back stage, and had to get ready for dinner with the cast. It was valentines day, so we all were going out for a group dinner type thing and the shops were open till late. Britt approached me but I quickly avoided her, at least I thought I did, she called out to me.

"Trev." she called out.

I turned around to face her. "what's up?" I ask her.

"are we good?" Britt asks me.

"yeah, everything's good. I gotta get ready, we will talk later." I say trying to end conversation.

"oh-o-o-ok." britt said a little sad.

I quickly ran to my dressing room and got my clothes off the rack, I had brought the ones I was wearing out for dinner with me to the concert venue so I didn't have to go back to the tour bus to get them later on. I quickly got ready and sprayed my cologne on to my body. As I sat waiting in the foyer for everyone to get ready, us boys were ready but the girls were getting all glammed up. Eventually britt came out with her the zipper on her dress partly undone as she couldn't reach the whole way, I smiled at her as she approached me.

"can you zip me up please?" britt asks me trying to put her other stiletto on.

"yeah, come here." I reply laughing.

I zip britt's dress up the rest of the way, as she runs around trying to put on red lipstick and get ready, the girls where running around like crazy while us boys just sat on our phones all chilled not having a care in the world.

"can you girls hurry up tonight please?" Lamar called out.

"perfection takes time." Sam calls out from the other room.

"well no one really cares, I'm hungry." Isaac called out a little impatient.

"oh shut up isaac, you'll get your food soon." Jennie said laughing.

"we want to look good!" vic calls out.

"just hurry up." I call out laughing.

Another 15 minutes passed before they eventually where all ready and we could head off to dinner, britt came and stood next to me and faced me. I was speechless.

Britt's POV;

As I await for Trev's reply I feel a little nervous, he's opinion did matter, I just hope I didn't over do it with the red lippy and such.

"how do I look?" I ask him yet again.

"you look uh-uh-stu.." Trev tries to reply.

"stupid?" I ask him playfully.

"stunning." he replies sweetly.

"hey, my secret admirer mighten like you calling me that." I say with a little giggle.

"don't care, I'm your best friend." Trev replies protectively holding out his hand for me to take it.

"you look handsome too Trev." I reply sweetly placing his hand perfectly in mine.

"thanks cutie." he says sweetly.

The car ride was loud, taylor swift was blaring and I loved every second of it! I was in the very back of the car next to Jennie and then Trevor, as Jennie and I took photos.

We hop out of the car as trev takes my hand as we go to walk into the restraunt.. Trev pulls me back from the rest of the troupe.

"Britt, my little shinning star will you be my valentine for this evening?" Trev faced me and put both my hands in his as he spoke, our eyes were connected. I didn't know what to say..