Chapter 4- moments.

Brittany's POV;

As I make my way inside I noticed Trev not around, I go to the window and look out of the cwinder through the curtains and see Trev just sitting on the step outside of the bus, I go to the bathroom and grab some buckets and water and a towel so he can freshen up outside of the bus, I felt bad since it was my fault in got in this mess.

I take a step outside of the bus just as Trev takes off his shirt, I bite my lip at as I face his beautiful body. I put the buckets down and our eyes meet, I quickly look away.

"uh sorry Trev, I thought you might need these." I say awkwardly trying not to stare.

Trev notices, I feel my cheeks flush a bright pink colour. It's not the first time I've seen him shirtless, but I was just taken by surprise I guess.

"thanks brittstar." he says flashing me a beautiful smile.

"it's okay Trevvy bear." I say beginning to head back inside.

"where do you think your going?" he asks me.

I turn around, and face him a little confused.

"what do you mean?" I ask him.

"well you got dirt all over me, so you can help wash it off." he tells me.

I laugh, typical Trev.

"I'll just throw water on you." I tell him with a smirk.

He's smirking back. "Well then I will throw water at you." he says laughing.

"no mucking around you two, it's getting late." we hear one of the tour managers call out.

We giggle and lower our voice a little.

I grab a sponge as Trev stands there like a star fish and I get the dirt off him when I finish I throw him a towel and smile at him.

Trev's POV;

I really wanted to throw water at Britt, but at the same time I didn't want us to get in trouble. So I decided not to, as britt threw me a towel I wrapped it around my shirtless body and britt and I sat next to one another on the step, gazing into the night sky. I notice britt shaking, so I knew she was cold as she was only wearing her purple singlet and three quarter black leggings. I pull britt close to me and wrap my arms around her so the warmth of my body and the towel cover her somewhat.

"thanks Trevvy bear." she whispered.

"your welcome my shinning star." I said with a smile.

"the sky is so beautiful." britt said looking up.

Britt was right the sky was beautiful, the stars were shinning and the moon filled the sky but the beautiful girl beside me, was the main thing I was interested in looking at. Britt was flawless.

"you know what else is beautiful?" I ask britt.

"what's that Trev?" she says back ever so sweetly.

"you." I whispered.

"me? Did I hear that correctly?" she asked me.

"yes you silly." I say with a smile.

"you're too sweet." britt said with a smile.

"I try." I say with a little laugh.

"you two it's time to head inside." Jennie tells us from the door way.

I didn't want to go inside, I was enjoying this moment here with Britt, us being so close, having the most beautiful view and us having an amazing conversation. I didn't want it to end. Ever.

Brittany's POV;

As Jennie told us it was time to go inside, I felt a little sad, I was enjoying this moment here with Trev, us being so deep in conversation and his arms wrapped around me so he could keep me warm. I sighed and got up making my way inside, I sat next to Jennie on the couch as Trev sat across from us. Trev and I smilling emensily at eachother.

" what was that all about?" Jennie asked me in a whisper.

"uhh...."