Footsteps - 2

I'm going to just continue off of the last chapter so bare with me.

Two months after the incident.

Nonones POV

As Tommy laid still in the bed Tubbo sat in a chair next to him. His mind was spinning as he still tried to process that his best friend had gone insane without anybody noticing.

Techno still worried that he might become an only child.

Phil worried he'd only have one son.

The people worried there savour would never get thanked.

People honored him for saving hundreds of lives.

Ranboo worried Tommy might forget his memories like he did.

Fundy yearned to here the young teen call him a furry.

Dream couldn't comprehend how he made Tommy go insane.

Puffy wanted him to wake so he could act as a mother towards him.

Sam wanted him to wake so he could be Sam Nook again.

Bad missed his swearing as much as he hated it.

George and Sapnap missed the bubbly teenager.

Punz and Ponk both didn't talk anymore.

Nikki and Jack silently wished he wouldn't wake up.

Purpled missed watching Tommy swear and fail at things.

(I'm to lazy to write all the names)

The entire SMP seemed to be quiet now. Nobody talked. Nobody laughed. Nobody smiled.

Peoples fear took control as they waited for the 16 year old boy who was forced into war and slowly go insane to wake up.

Nobody knew what was going to happen when he did. If he did.

Techno POV

As I started the track to the SMP lands it started to snow. The gentle flakes reminded me of when Tommy was with me.

How he reacted when he woke up to the small intriket flakes falling from the sky.

He yelled for me and I scrambled out of bed thinking he had gotten hurt. When I came out he was getting his snow gear on and running outside.

His eyes were bright blue and he was practically glowing. I smiled at the thought but it quickly turned into a frown.

When did he start going insane? How did I not notice it, he acted so much like Wilbur. So much. I can't imagine what he went through to get that way.

I entered the portal and the purple swirls clouded my eyes. Once they cleared I stepped out and walked down the few steps.

I walked over the wooden pathway and through the ruins of the community house.

This place smelled like sadness, fear, worry and anger. The atmosphere was almost unbearable to be in.

I held my satchel tight in my hand protecting the contents. I walked down the prime path and got a few stares at people.

I knew I wasn't supposed to be here but nobody dared to stop me. I walked next to the targay and up the hill to Tommy's house.

I stepped inside and walked to the back room where he was kept. As I turned the corner Tubbo was sitting where he was yesterday, and a week ago, and a month ago, and two months ago.