Im Not Scared

Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo go to a haunted house and Tommy freaks out.

This is extremly gruesome and I had my mom read it and she had to stop halfway through refusing to read further. Just beware.

No ones pov

"Tommy are you shaking?" Ranboo asked eyeing the boys hands

Tommy shoved his hands in his pockets before smiling up at Ranboo.

"No, why?" He asked forcing his voice to be steady

"You scared big man?" Tubbo joked as he kicked a rock in front of him

They were walking down the street to a haunted house that was always set up before, during, and after Halloween.

(Idgaf that it's no where near Halloween so get off my case)

They were going during. It was Halloween night and they were watching all the different kids walking in costumes squealing in excitement.

Tommy jumped when a kid screamed because a house did trick not treat. He slammed the door open before lunging towards the kids with fake intestines spilling from his mouth.

The kids screamed before giggling and accepting the full size candy bars in apologies.

Tubbo snickered while Ranboo winced.

"Man I can't wait to be old enough to do tricks like that. I'd never give full candy bars though." Tubbo rambled

Tommy shuddered feeling anxiety scrapping at his throat. He desperately wanted to turn back but they could already see the sign for the house.

He was also the one who recommended it and the other two agreed. He expected it to be tame and pretty low on the scary side.

That is until he checked the website.

The all to realistic scare props made him shake in his seat. Then he panicked when he realised he was going to experience it in real life.

"Hey Tommy you OK? You look pale." Ranboo commented

Dam him for being observant. Tubbo smirked again before turning and hitting his shoulder.

"You aren't scared are you? You gonna chicken out on us now?" Tubbo said slyly

Tommy quickly shook his head and forced a small smile to his face.

"Na I'm fine. Just...reminiscing in old times of trick or treating." He said

The two shut there mouths at that because they knew his background. His family before Phil hadn't exactly took care of him.

Meaning when he was jumped on Halloween before they didn't take care of the cuts lingering with blood across his arms.

The faint scars were still visible. It didn't bug him anymore but it bugged anyone else who knew about it- including the two he was with.

They arrived at the haunted house and stood in line.

"Hey uh I'm gonna make a call and then get some hot cocoa you guys want any." Ranboo said

Tommy knew he wouldn't be able to keep it down so he shook his head. Tubbo nodded eagerly at the thought of sugar.

Ranboo pulled his phone from his back pocket before walking off. The two watched curiously as he spoke to someone on the phone for 5 minutes.

He then stuck it back in his pocket before pulling 2 bucks from his pocket and walking to the consession stands.