Brother - 2

Someone asked for a part two like three months ago..

Update: its been a loooong fricken time. Completely forgot about this one so sorry. Gonna try to update two more after this one.

T\W cigarettes and gore

Tommy's POV

I got used to the teeth. I had to adjust a few things like drinking and eating. I also have to spend a longer time brushing my teeth.

I hate them but they also are very cool. I need to get out of the habit of resting them on my gums though. They get sore then they bleed.

Techno left as soon as he could for an urgent reason and he needed to tell Phil instantly whatever it was.

As I sat down on the couch with a bag of popcorn my back suddenly hurt. I jerked slightly but then sat back down.

Sam sat next to me and turned on a movie. Tubbo would be joining us later. He said he had someone coming with.

I leaned against the side of the couch and laid there thinking. Was I going to grow in ears? I have teeth and Techno has ears so why don't I?

I heard the door get knocked on and I stood up to answer. Sam watched as I walked away.

I reached the door and opened it. Tubbo was outside with...Wilbur? Why was he here.

Tubbo gave me a sheepish look as Wilbur stared at me.

"Tommy...?" He said slowly

"Mhm?" I responded not wanting to deal with him

"Tubbo...you told me we were seeing Jack. I knew we went the wrong way...dammit Tubbo." Wilbur cursed silently

He flicked the cigarette in between his fingers onto the floor and stepped on it.

"Sorry Tommy I didn't know..." Wilbur said cringing

"Its fine um come in I guess." I said stepping aside and gesturing in

Tubbo hopped inside and Wilbur cautiously stepped beside me.

After the little incident he was careful around me. I had done some stabbing and yelling.

He walked inside and was instantly met with a trident to his throat.

"You are not welcome." Sam said pressing the tip to Wilbur's neck

I was quick to intervene.

"Woah woah woah, he is welcome for a few hours." I said trying to calm him

Clearly his warden Sam kicked in. (Sam has a personality disorder so that's why he has like three different Sam's. Normal Sam, Sam Nook, and Warden Sam)

Sam pulled the trident down and set the butt on the floor. He nodded to me and went back to the couch.

Wilbur didn't even flinch as he smiled slightly.

"Testing me Sam?" He asked as he pulled another cigarette out

"No." He responded not taking his eyes off the screen

Wilbur lit the cigarette with a lighter and blew the smoke into the air.

I shook my head at his antics. I shivered slightly thinking of the time in Pogtopia when he'd burn me with the end.

I watched him wearily as he tapped the end off. I sat down next to Sam and leaned into his side slightly.

Wilbur stood next to the couch as Tubbo sat in the chair.