Issues

This one is about Tommy becoming blind and slightly deaf so SBI+Tubbo helps him. Fluff again and a little angst.

https://discord.gg/P6eFh5ce

Anyone who wants to join my discord here's the link

Tw language and possibly gore

Nobodies POV

Tommy and Tubbo were walking through the forest talking about random things not paying attention to there surroundings.

All the sudden rustling was heard behind them. They both turned around to be met with nothing.

They both shrugged but held there swords tighter in there grasp. They resumed walking and talking a little more tense.

They had walked a mile or so away from the rustling so they had completely dropped there guard.

Tommy was pretending to be an explorer slashing little trees and bushes while Tubbo was laughing his ass off.

Tommy slashed a littler tree when all the sudden a potion and TNT went off.

They hadn't realised they walked a little to close to Pogtopias borders. During the exile Wilbur was paranoid people would find them so he set traps.

Tommy had found one.

When the potion shattered Tubbo yelped and scrambled backwards. Tommy heard the familiar hiss of TNT that hit to close to home.

He could barely see but he saw Tubbo sitting on the ground hand in defensive position. He was about to yell when the TNT went off.

He was blown the opposite direction Tubbo was sitting. Tubbo had only been sprayed with dirt and pebbles.

Tommy laid on the dirt and groaned his eyes were sore and his ears were ringing. Tubbo got up ears slightly ringing.

He looked around frantically for Tommy. They couldn't get separated again. Not after all they had been through.

He looked in every possible place before he heard grunting and a weak voice.

"T...T-Tubbo? P-please....anyone." Tommy said voice hoarse and scared

Tubbo ran towards him and grabbed Tommy's arm. Tommy flinched not expecting any touch.

"Ahh!" Tommy yelled. He didn't know who was touching him.

"Tubbo? Tubbo where are you? Tubbo please! Something just touched me! Tubbo!" Tommy cried out

Tubbo was beyond confused until he saw the light blue\milky white eyes that now inhabited the blondes face.

He stopped dead in his tracks.

"TOMMY!" He yelled as loud as he could. He didn't know how bad Tommy's hearing was.

Tommy jumped backwards.

"Jesus Tubbo! Where are you? I can't see anything. Its all black." Tommy said voice quivering.

"Right here." Tubbo responded putting a hand on Tommy's.

Tommy visibly relaxed and latched his other hand onto Tubbos.

"Tubbo, I'm blind and slightly deaf right now." Tommy said

Tubbo nodded but quickly realised Tommy couldn't see him. He tapped Tommy's hand three times saying OK.

"OK Tommy I'm going to lead you somewhere...the SMP lands?" Tubbo questioned loudly

Tommy shook his head "No take me to Techno's."