Gone

Tw\ mentions of death and cutting may be disturbing to viewers

"He's not gonna kill you- he's not gonna fucking kill you." Tommy said frantically

"He needs me hes not gonna kill us."

"I tell you what were gonna make a break for the portal all the way back to my- cause I have a secret portal on the exile base." Tommy started

"We will be dead before we get to the portal, to much of a distance." Tubbo said dryly

"Wha-"

"Its alright, we had some laughs it, it was fun while it lasted but-"

"Why you just accepting it? D-dont just accept it now. We don't we don't know- Tubbo we never accept defeat right?"

"We are literally at the end. We have no where to go under, and no blocks to go up."

"Wha- no Tubbo we don't just- we don't just accept this shit man, we never."

"Well we can't go through the portal, we can't go that way, oh well there goes our lift out and uh yeah that was out only other option. I yeah its over."

"We had some laughs, it was fun, ya know all good things come to an end eventually. I just didn't think this would be my, my coming to an end if you will."

"Tubbo what am I, what am I-"

"What am I without you?"

"Yourself."

"So you really- your just accepting this."

"Are you-"

"Yeah its alright. Its alright!"

"Are you gonna be OK?"

"Yeah! We said our goodbyes already at the start."

"Who knows what happens when I'm dead."

"Yeah but we were- we were optimistic, you know we were optimistic to the whole way here- cause my mike broke and I was playing-"

"Well ya know when you get backed into a corner this is- you know when he described me as a pawn? This is checkmate, this is it, this is the end."

"I suggest you resign."

"Tubbo, the entire time I played as this character I called you my side kick. When really I was your side kick."

"Please don't go."

"Well."

"Please don't go."

"Its fine. Its about time anyway."

"No no."

"Well Tubbo. You said your goodbyes. Now come here." Dream said while smirking

"Get the disks for me OK?" Tubbo asked

Tubbo glanced over to Dream and sighed. He wrapped his arms around Tommy and squeezed. Tommy was to shocked to do anything.

He couldn't process how Tubbo- the ecstatic bubbly teen just accepted his death.

Dream grabbed Tubbos shoulder and stared him dead in the eyes. At the last moment Tubbo flipped to face Tommy. He gave him a crooked smile as the sword was jabbed into his heart.

Pain seered through his body as blood poured out of his wound. Dream let him go as he fell to his knees. Tommy went to help Tubbo but Dream grabbed his wrists and held him back.

He yelled Tubbos name as he smiled and fell to the floor body going limp. Tommy cried out and with a burst of energy hit Dream in the gut under his armour.