No father of mine

So this is a fluff. @burntspaghetticatboi this ones for you. This basicallupy is Phil is an ass to Tommy after they fought and Techno is there for him. Also Wilbur was resurrected and it takes place after all the shit including Tommy's resurrection.

Tw slight bit gore

Nobodies POV

Tommy walked through the snowy land until a familiar cottage came into view.

Phil had sent him out with a leather bag and told him to pick berries in -42 degrees weather.

Sure he had a coat but no gloves, no hat, and no boots. Just a thin coat an a cloak.

Techno had fussed with him for a few minutes before he finally let him go outside. Techno had a soft side to Tommy that he didn't think was normal.

When he had first arrived he had been ingulfed into a hug by Techno. He called him mental for showing affection and he got a smack upside the head and a lecture from Phil.

Phil didn't even glance at Tommy one time. He got his hopes up when he called his name. Turns out he needed berries for a pie because Ranboo was coming over.

Tommy had approached the house and was stepping up the steps with slippery ice. He swung open the door and was met with Techno elsewhere and Phil in the kitchen.

"I'm home!" Tommy yelled

He heard a faint hello from upstairs. Phil had turned to look at him and smiled.

Maybe?

"Take your shoes off or you'll track water into the house." Phil called out

Never mind

Tommy sighed and pulled his shoes off. He walked into the kitchen and set the newly picked berries on the table.

"Can you wash the berries?" Phil asked

Tommy waited for the son part but it never came. Then he remembered what had happened. He seemed to forget a lot.

He nodded his head and pulled the bag up again heading to the sink. He dumped them into a bowl and started to wash them.

He picked the stems off one by one.

He was halfway through when Phil came up behind him and pushed him out of the way.

"Your to slow, you need to wash them faster." Phil said as he scrubbed the berries missing the grime and not bothering to pull the stems off.

"Useless." Phil muttered barely audible. Tommy guessed he wasn't supposed to hear that.

He looked down and walked upstairs. Techno's door was ajar and so was Wilbur's?

A smiled spread across his face as he walked into his brothers room. Wilbur was sitting on the bed listening to music on his communicater.

Tommy smiled wider and colapsed on Wilbur's bed. Wil jumped from the movement but quickly smiled seeing his little brother.

He ripped the headphones off and pulled Tommy into a tight hug. Tommy hugged back still smiling.

"Tommy! How have you been? I haven't seen you in two years!" Wilbur exclaimed

"You've grown so much! Bloody hell Tommy!" Wilbur said

Tommy smiled back but it wavered when Wilbur's did.

"But you've got new scars..." Wilbur said

Tommys smile instantly was wipped off his face as the memories replayed through his mind off the two years Wilbur spent gone.