Christmas

Just a sweet Christmas one. Sorry I'm late.

Tommy swore under his breath to puffy. Why oh why did he listen to her.

He could spend another Christmas alone. He has for the past 7 years.

Tubbo had a family, he wasn't welcome at Phil's, Sam is always out of town during Christmas, and he wasn't spending it with Dream again.

Well he hoped he was welcome at Phil's as he was on his way there. Puffy told him being neglected at Christmas was a shitty idea.

It wasn't going to help his loneliness.

He wrapped the trench coat around himself as he wished Friends sweater wasn't torn to pieces.

That's what happened with Dream. He thought he could spend a little time with him but he ended up ripping Friends wool sweater into four pieces.

Yea he realised that if he was that lonely to spend it with his abuser he better do better this year.

Puffy told him it was good that he didn't have the attachment anymore. He still cried over it even though it was a year ago.

He saw the fencing in the distance as he smiled. A pang of nervousness hit him like a train as he suddenly stopped.

What if they hated him? What if he wasn't welcome? What is he- no. No he wasn't going to ruin this.

He began moving again. Christmas lights lit the house up as he moved closer. He walked through the gate and towards the house.

He was careful on the steps as they were icy. He could here Christmas music from inside and laughter.

He knocked on the door and took deep breaths in. This was going to end badly wasn't it.

"Who did you invite Phil?" He heard Wilbur yell

"Nobody why?" He heard Phil yell back

"Someone's here!" Wilbur yelled before walking to the door

Tommy stood straighter as the door handle jiggled. The door swung open as Wilburs smiling face turned to face him.

"Oh! Hi Tommy!" Wilbur exclaimed

"Hey Wil. Can I come in?" He asked

"Yea! Come on in." He said moving out of the way so Tommy could step inside

"Who is it?" Phil said his face popping out from the kitchen

He was drying his hands on a towel as he tossed it back to the kitchen.

"Oh! Hey Tommy, how you been mate?" Phil smiled

"I've been...good I guess." He said smiling slightly

"Hey nerd." Techno said from behind him

Tommy jumped as he turned around. Techno held four movies in his hand.

"Pick one. Were gonna watch one after dinner." Techno said shoving the cases in his face

He hand Elf, Home Alone, Die Hard, and A Christmas Story.

"Die Hards not a Christmas movie Techno." Phil mumbled

"Yes it is and I will support that until the world ends." Techno said

"Um I guess Home Alone? Its funny." Tommy said not wanting to start a fight

"You just like the violence." Wilbur said hitting his shoulder while smirking

"I'm not The Blood God he is." Tommy said pointing to Techno

"How dare you! I find that very offensive." Techno said setting a hand on his chest