Part Twelve

Mumbo: If somebody's like, 'Tell me about yourself,' I'm like, '...I think I'm a person.'

-

Bdubs: Every time I'm flustered or don't know what to say, I do a keysmash with my mouth.

-

Grian: So yeah, basically my head is just full of eggs.

-

Impulse: I probably haven't jumped into a trash can intentionally.

Jevin: ...I have.

-

Beef: Canada exists. This is a let-down.

Etho: I never thought it would come to this.

-

Doc: You have to scare new members just enough.

Etho: There's no fun without scaring them a little.

-

Mumbo, end raiding: I'm having cult flashbacks and they are not pleasant.

-

Etho: I have no common sense, but I have enough common sense to wear a mask in public.

-

Grian: I have two braincells!

Mumbo: I only have one!

Iskall: What are braincells?

-

xB, at the Turf War finale: I kinda forgot this was a war until now.

-

Bdubs, doing redstone: They tried to scare me and said it is was going to be bad, but it wasn't.

Doc: It is that bad. You're just not doing it right.

-

Zedaph: My hair is kinda looking like I just robbed the nearest mop.

-

Grimdog, to Stress, during Demise: You will find the meanness in your heart.

-

Podzol Party: We're watching from our couches as everything unfolds like the apocalypse.

-

Cub, about Wels: He was somewhere lost in the void of Season Six.

-

Keralis, at a server meeting: May I have a discussion about Beef and his instruments?

The rest of the hermits: [Don't address it and move on]

Keralis, a minute later: May I file a complaint against Beef and his instruments?

-

Anyone, about Etho: Along with all the lies he told about his life, there were also others.

-

Mumbo, to Iskall, at a Pacific meeting: It sounds like a plan, which is more than you've ever had.

-

Cleo: I'm gonna go try and contact Cthulhu.

Joe: You say that so casually. Like, "Yeah, I'm just gonna call the Thu."

-

Someone, about Team ZIT(S): They've gone from the disappointments to the role models in less than a month.

That same someone, five minutes later: They're back to being disappointments, by the way.

-~-

Have a good day, y'all!