Part Four

Zedaph: Tango and I should never be left alone for more than, like, a minute. One of us will start to say stupid things, the other one will make fun of them, and the cycle won't end.

Impulse: It's the worst perpetual motion machine ever.

-

Tango: When I was editing a video this weekend, I was so sleep deprived I apparently said many strange things, including 'weeee weeee weeee' every time I moved or edited a clip for like two hours without my knowledge until my wife was like, 'Are you okay?' I also called every clip buckaroo in a Southern accent, and getting very mad at the program when I would do something, which made me start saying, 'Hold your freaking horses you little buckaroo'.........

-

Zedaph: Why do I say stupid things? I'm not even that stupid.

-

Grian: That's an idea.

Mumbo: But is it a good idea?

Grian: That remains to be seen.

-

Bdubs, with pencils in his ears: I'm a trendsetter!

-

Bdubs, to Doc: I'm better than you!

Bdubs: [Spills water all over his redstone]

Bdubs:

-

Beef: I'm not really a big fan of Keralis.

Etho: Alright, but don't say that to his face.

Beef: I've implied it to his face though.

-

Mumbo, about Grian: We knew each other before we met.

-

Wels: Oh my word! He looks like me!

Hels:

-

Ren, while wearing sunglasses: Doc. Chill.

-

Jevin, talking about kiwis: The fruit tastes better than the birds. I should know.

-

Mumbo: I lost my train of thought. Oh, wait, the other side of the train got wings. It flew.

-

Any group of Hermits: We have the weirdest work ethic ever.

-

Iskall, regarding Hermit Challenges: Grian, you make sense. Mumbo, you don't.

-

Ren: Why am I a furry?

Iskall: Because the fandom said you were.

-

Iskall: Stress, you have something weird in your hair.

Stress: Is it a squid?

-

Mumbo: [Does bunny ears behind Grian's head]

Grian: [Realizes] [Slaps that b*tch into oblivion]

-

Zedaph, testing out Decked Out: It's making sound. I think it's doing your thing!

-

Tango: I want to come in one day wearing a brown cardigan and talk about sheep and see what happens.

-

Grian, singing as his birds dance to a music disc: Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy birdies!