Part Nine

Mumbo: I'm in a jungle and I just had cookies. I'm at 2000%.

-

Mumbo, about Sahara: It may be fully functional-

Iskall: -but it does not function... fully.

-

Mumbo, muttering to himself while working on a contraption: Terrible, horrible, an utter disgrace to mankind...

-

Zedaph: I'd say your sense of humor was childish if mine wasn't worse.

-

Keralis: Spoicy.

Xisuma, crying nearly to tears: You just unironically said 'spoicy.' I can't...

-

Poultry Man: Do not fear, for I am here!

Mumbo: That's why we're afraid.

Poultry Man:

-

Grian, to Mumbo, at Hermit Challenges: I truly hate to say this, but calm down.

-

Tango: I'm gonna dropkick this door.

Zedaph: How do you kick a door?

-

Cub: Is Disney really a brand?

Joe, not looking up from his book: It's a monopoly on the entertainment business.

Cub: True.

-

Doc, mocking Bdubs: You're so light and skinny a strong wind would knock you over and blow you away.

Bdubs, struggling to find something to say: Do I look skinny to you!?

-

Keralis: I'm the balloon at a car lot.

-

Tango, after a long night of work: Zed, you just pointed to a door and said 'goat cheese.'

-

Joe: Last night Cleo and I watched a Christmas movie. It's January and we still are in the Christmas spirit.

-

Keralis, about Beef: We should throw him off the roof and see if he can fly. What?

-

Iskall, about a farm: It doesn't work well.

Mumbo: Nor do I, but-

-

Joe, at Etho: It sounds like a very dangerous hypothetical.

-

Cleo, reading the Herald: ...It just says 'Big Jellie To Be Grilled.' It's about the campaign, but I don't see that part.

-

Jevin, after slorping a Pop Tart in one bite: They just witnessed me eat a Pop Tart.

Wels: How much have you scarred them?

Jevin: Oh, they videoed it.

-

Scar: You're lying on the floor and you compliment Bdubs' shoes?!

Mumbo, lying face-down on the floor: They're the only thing I can see!

-

Grian: [Doesn't talk for an entire MR meeting]

OR

Bdubs: [Doesn't talk for an entire HEP meeting]

---

Hi y'all! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Life and other projects have popped up. Well, I hope you enjoyed!