Part Thirteen

The Fandom: Why do Joe, Cleo, and False have Tumblrs?

-

Joe, through laughter: I will stab you if we don't start working!

Cleo, also laughing: I'm already dead, Joe. There's not much you can do.

Joe: I can remanimate you with the power of necromancy and then I'll getcha!

-

Grian: Isn't dead an age?

Grian, after the conversation has moved on: But like...going off on a tangent: if dead is an age, is your funeral your last birthday party?

-

Cleo, after meeting with Keralis: Basically, all he wanted was money.

Joe, clinking a flint and steel: Ah yes. Capitalism.

-

TinFoilChef: I don't know what I'm doing, but I'm glad I'm doing it well.

-

Grian: Hermitcraft is known for our screaming.

-

Scar: Oh! ...I just dropped the weapon of mass destruction!

-

Grian: I'm pretty magical, y'know.

Mumbo: You look like a demon mop.

Grian: Yeah, that's where my magic comes from.

-

Podzol Party, during the Turf War: Can you guys stop with the politics? We're trying to make bagels and it's really distracting.

-

Bdubs: Scar, we do not disclose the subject of the interrogation for the safety of them and others, others being you for snitching.

Scar: Is that a threat?

Bdubs: It could be!

-

Joe, about Cleo: Stop. Stop giving her tips on killing me.

-

Mumbo: Where have you been for the past month? You haven't come to any meetings!

Iskall: I was in the hot-tub, and I totally forgot.

-

Cub: Well sorry. We were under great financial pressure and were in the process of selling our souls to the devil.

-

Iskall, about building: If Mumbo can do it, you can do it.

-

Joe, after a lot of rambling: So yeah, that's my new problem.

-

Grian: Hey Mumbo! How's things?

Mumbo: Restone, meh. Me, good.

Grian: Why is redstone 'meh'?

Mumbo: Procrastination. I have to build the entire payment system of Pacific by the end of the day.

-

Bdubs, about Team ZIT: For a group made up of pretty smart people, they can be really stupid sometimes.

-

Iskall: Your brain is really small. Microscopic.

Mumbo: It's compact! It's efficient. That was certainly a voice crack.

-

Impulse: Tango and Zed are the Christmas ones.

Tango, standing on top of the massive fireplace, in his holiday outfit: What are you talking about? We're not Christmas-y.

Zedaph, throwing snowballs at Melvin, in his Santa outfit: Yeah, we're like, the least Christmas-y people.

-

Bdubs: [Puts "wake up" on his to-do list]

-~-

I hope you have/had a good day!

-~-

Bonus:

Joe Hills' stream chat: Earworms: the real plague of humanity.