Christmas Break part 1

~Audrey's POV~

It was 11:32 when I woke up. All of my friends were waiting for me in the common room. They were playing Never Have I Ever, a muggle game. I joined in for a bit then me and Audrey packed up to head back to our muggle home. We finished packing and went into the Great Hall where we found Draco and Fred talking. Ever since when we were playing quidditch the second day of school, Draco had been a lot nicer to people. Especially me. I don't really understand why but it was better than him bullying people. We walked over to them and joined in on the conversation.

"Hey guys, whatcha talking about?" I asked.

"Oh nothing," Fred said. "Why are you two packed?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Audrey said, "We are going back to our house in the muggle world to see our boyfriends!"

"Wait, you two have boyfriends?" Draco asked. I notice he looked a little disappointed for some reason but chose to ignore it.

"Yeah, we are dating our muggle friends, Caleb and Blake!" I smiled.

"...I should be heading back to my dorm..." Draco didn't make eye contact with anyone and just walked away.

~ Draco's POV ~

"...I should be heading back to my dorm..." I didn't dare make eye contact with anyone and so I just walked away.

I walked back down to the dungeons where the Slytherin common room is. I walked in and sat down on the couch. Astoria walked in with Pansy and Blaise.

"Hey Dray, you okay?" Pansy asked and sat next to me.

"No, I'm obviously not... Did any of you know that Ashlynn has a boyfriend?" I said and then stood up. They all had a guilty expression on their faces. "Of course you did, Astoria is one of her best friends."

"I'm so sorry Draco... If you told me you had feelings for her then I would have told you..." Astoria appologized.

"A little late for that." I rolled my eyes and looked at the fire. Why did I care so much if she had a boyfriend!? I don't even like her. She is my enemy.

"Draco?" Blaise asked.

"Huh?" I looked at him.

"Sorry, you looked like you zoned out." Blaise told him.

"Well uhh, let's get off the subject of that. Is anyone heading back to their homes for break?" Astoria asked.

Blaise said that he was going to the Weasleys because the Weasel had invited him to go. They had been dating for a week now and I didn't really understand how their relationship worked out but it did. Pansy and Astoria were going to the Parkinson's house because Astoria wasn't able to go to hers for the break. I decided to stay. My dad and mom were fighting a lot so I didn't feel like going back to that. Then I heard someone talking outside the common room.

~Ashlynn's POV~

"...I should be heading back to my dorm..." Draco didn't make eye contact with anyone and just walked away.

"Well, that was weird!" Audrey said and then continued her conversation with Fred.

Meanwhile, I went into my own thoughts. Why was Draco so upset about me having a boyfriend? Did he have feelings for me? No he couldn't. He basically hates me. Maybe I'm just overreacting.

After a bit of them talking I interrupted, "Guys, should we check on him?

"Nah, he is probably fine." Audrey, who didn't ever give a fuck about him, said.