Chapter Eleven

~ Ashlynn's POV ~

"So, do you like anyone Cho?" Audrey asked we were sitting in awkward silence and we didn't have a clue what to talk about.

"Wha- N-no..." She continued to stare out the window.

"Audrey likes someone~," I said in a sing-songy voice.

"Oh shut up." Audrey rolled her eyes.

"It's true though!" Mia laughed.

"I mean, yeah it is but still." Audrey reached into her trunk and grabbed a book. I was bored so I continued to talk to her.

"How about you tell Fred how you feel? I'm sure he will understand!" I smiled at her but she continued staring at the book.

"I'm busy reading!" She tried to ignore the conversation.

"Yeah, it's definitely not that you like to read anyways," I said and then rolled my eyes. "When are you going to start dating Fred anyways? We all know that you like him."

"I don't like him!" Audrey said and then ignored all of our questions for the rest of the trip there.

About twenty minutes later, our carriage arrived at the castle. We piled out of it and walked into the entrance hall. Down the corridor, we entered the Great Hall and noticed Luna sitting in her usual seat at the Ravenclaw table.

"Hey Luna!" I yelled as me, Cho, Audrey, and Mia all walked over to the table, "How was your Christmas holiday?" I sat down on the other side of her.

"It was good. I stayed here because my dad was visiting my grandmother," Luna said. "How was yours?"

"It was good," I said. "Drama happened for Audrey though," She glared at me.

"Shut up!" Audrey said to me.

"What happened?" Luna asked as her eyes were bulging out of her head.

"We saw Fred and Angelina kissing under the mistletoe at the burrow and she likes Fred but now they are dating!" Mia explained as she sat next to Luna.

"Oh, sorry Audrey..." Luna put down her book and looked at Audrey.

"It's okay! But anyways, Ash has some information too!" Audrey teased me.

"Oh really?" Luna turned to look at me.

"Uh yeah... Me and Draco are..." I mumbled the rest so no one heard.

"What? I couldn't hear that?" Mia smirked.

"I'm dating Draco..." I gave her the death stare.

"Oh, my merlin! Really? Didn't you have a crush on Draco since you two became friends?" Luna smiled.

"Shh! I don't need the whole world to know! No offense Luna!" I said as I felt blush spread across my face.

"Aww, is that so princess!" Draco walked over.

"Wha- No!! My friends have always shipped us-"

"Yeah, it is," Audrey said and I tried not to kill her there and then.

"You are so dead..." I whispered and then turned to face Draco, "Can you go to your own table now? We are busy and I am trying not to murder my sister right now."

"Fine!" He walked back to his table and sat between his two friends who I knew as Blaise Zabini and Pansy Parkinson.

Dinner continued and then it was time to go back to our dorms. Me and my friends all walked until we got to the doors to the Ravenclaw common room. Audrey had run off because she forgot something in the great hall. I talked to my friends for a little bit and then went up to my dorm.