Meeting Mr. Malfoy

~ Ashlynn's POV ~

Suddenly, Mr. Malfoy walked into the room.

"Draco. Who are they?" He said giving me and Audrey the death stare.

"These are my friends Audrey and Ashlynn." Draco smiled at us.

"Why are they here?" Mr.Malfoy sat down next to his wife.

"I invited them for dinner!" Draco said.

"Fine." He replied.

We started eating and then Mrs.Malfoy asked:

"So, when did you and Draco start dating." Suddenly I started choking on my water.

"Ash, are you alright!" Draco yelled.

"Y-yeah!!" I coughed.

"Wait, you are dating a mudblood!?" Mr.Malfoy yelled.

"Uh, yes father..." Draco said then looked down.

"You can't date a mudblood like her!" He yelled.

"Why does blood type even matter!? She is sweet, caring, funny, and an overall great person!" Draco yelled back and I got butterflies in my stomach.

"You four get out of my house right now!!" Lucius yelled at us.

"Lucius!" Mrs.Malfoy stood up.

"You will not speak back to me!" Mr.Malfoy yelled at Mrs.Malfoy.

"Let's go kids." Mrs.Malfoy walked outside and threw the ring on her right ring finger in the dirt.

"Narcissa get back here right now!!" Lucius yelled as we all just kept walking.

"No thank you!" She yelled back, "We can stay with Bella for the night, then you may all head back to Hogwarts."

Hey all! Sorry this was a very short chapter, the next one will be up hopefully by the end of this weekend! Me and Katie wanted to end it at this point to leave it on a "cliffhanger"(quoted bc it's isn't really one?). As always, Katie did a good job writing this part and we hope you guys liked it! Have a great day/week/night!!