The Visit

~ Ashlynn's POV ~

    After a while of playing truth or dare, it started to get dark. Draco, Audrey, Fred and I all went into Ginny's dorm to watch a movie while the others were still playing. I turned on my phone and turned on the musical, "Heathers". When every song came on, I started saying the lyrics and it drove my sister crazy. She knew the lyrics too but mainly because I used to listen to them on a daily basis. Then when "Our Love Is God" came on, Draco surprised us all and sang the male part. After the musical ended Audrey put on a show on Netflix that I don't remember the name of, but I remember that I hated the show.

    I tried to watch it but eventually found myself falling asleep on Draco's shoulder. Soon afterwards I fell asleep.

    I woke up the next morning on my bed in Ginny's room and I was asleep on Draco's chest. He luckily still had all his clothes on otherwise I would have freaked out if I was sleeping on Draco's chest when he didn't have a shirt on! I sat up and saw Audrey and Fred asleep cuddling in her bed. I grabbed my phone, it was at two percent but I managed to take a couple of pictures of them before it shut down. Fred and Audrey soon start to wake up.

    "Good morning lovebirds!" I tease at them smiling. "How'd you sleep?"

    "Amazing?" Audrey said with a questioning look on her face. "Why?"

    "Oh no reason," I said with a slight smirk and then walked out of the room.

    As I walked down the stairs, I noticed that Angelina was sitting at the table. George was also there talking to her. I noticed Ginny and Ron in the living room.

    "Ugh, what is she doing here?" I said as I grabbed a bowl and some cereal from the kitchen cabinet. I made sure to put an emphasis on the she.

    "I'm here visiting," Angelina said and then asked, "what are you doing here?"

    "I'm here because I have no other place to go!" I basically yelled back, but it was a whisper yell so basically nobody could hear it but me, Angelina, and George who was still sitting there unwilling to get up from his seat.

"Don' t you have a house with your stupid sister and those two dumb lass boyfriends of yours!?" She asked and then stood up and walked over to me so that she was basically right in front of me.

"For your information we broke up!" I yelled at her. At this point my anger was probably going coursing through my whole body and smoke was coming out of my ears, but to be honest I didn't really care. I could hear Fred and Audrey coming down the stairs. They were laughing so much. When they reached the final stairs, I noticed that Fred was giving Audrey a piggy back ride. When Fred and Audrey noticed Angelina, Audrey jumped off Fred's back and walked into the living room where Ron and Ginny were.

"Hey Fred!" Angelina said excitedly. "What have you been up to?"

"Nothing, just hanging out with my siblings, Audrey, and Ashlynn," He said and then walked over to a cabinet, grabbed a glass, and started filling it with water from the sink.

"Oh cool!" She said and then went back over to the kitchen table and sat down. "So Ashlynn, how did you and your boyfriend break up?" She sounded so fake right now I wanted to punch her right in the face.

"Um, I don't really want to talk about it," I said, I was kind of telling the truth, but wasn't at the same time. I didn't want to talk about it but the whole Weasley family knew, but maybe I just didn't want to talk about it with her. Audey then walked into the kitchen.

"Oh hey Angelina!" Audrey said and then walked over to a stool at the island and sat down.

"Nice seeing you Audrey!" She said and then stood up again. "Ashlynn here, was just telling me how she and her boyfriend broke up. Did you and yours break up to?" After she said that, I could tell that Audrey no longer wanted to be in that room.

"Um yeah, but I don't really want to talk about it," She said. I could tell this was the truth because after she didn't even want to talk about it to me. "How have you been?"

"I've been good, just catching up on some missed schoolwork," She said. "Maybe thinking about some boys too." She winked at Fred which was so awkward because I could tell that he was in love or falling in love with Audrey. As much as she didn't want to admit it, Audrey loved Fred in a more than friends way.

"Well, I have to head out. I told Katie Bell that I would meet her at The Leaky Cauldron at 9:00. See you guys," Angelina said.

"Bye," Everyone said.

"Well, that was weird," Fred said and then sat down next to Audrey at the island.

"Tell me about it!" Audrey said then placed her head on Fred's shoulder.

"You know, you two would be a cute couple!" I exclaimed and then sat down next to them. "You should try going out sometime."

"Nah," Audrey said, "We both like it better just friends." I saw Fred's face fall a little bit but acted like nothing happened.

"Who wants to play a little game of quidditch?" George asked as he came over and sat down on one of the counters near the sink.

"Oo that sounds like fun!" I yelled and then George, Ginny, Draco, Fred, Ron, Audrey, and I all ran over to where the Weasleys had a quidditch hoop to play a little quidditch. Molly came out and kept score.

The teams were Audrey, George, Ginny, and I. The other team was Fred, Ron, and Draco. The teams were a bit unfair, but we had Ginny and she really didn't play quidditch so it was kind of fair. The chasers were Fred, Audrey, and Ginny. George was the keeper and so was Ron. Draco and I were seekers. The points were 30-40 winning my team. After a couple of hours of playing my team was winning, 100-60. Fred wasn't a great chaser. I saw the snitch at the end of one of the goal hoops and soared down to it. Draco must have seen me, because right after I started soaring through to the snitch he followed me. I was almost there when I saw Draco's hand go onto the end of my broom. I quickly got his hand off and grasped the tiny golden ball right in my hand. Turns out Ginny wasn't that bad at playing. Right after we finished the game, we walked back inside and took showers.

Right after my shower I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body. I quickly put on some pajamas and then walked back downstairs to the living room. On my way there, I saw Fred and Angelina kissing under the mistletoe. I smirked lightly as I walked past him and then I heard footsteps run back up the stairs but nobody else noticed but me. I quickly snuck away back up the stairs before anyone saw me.

Hey all! Hope you liked this part, just letting you know, majority of this was written by Katie and I think she did an amazing job! I was busy so I only helped with the first bit and then she finished it for us! She did an amazing job as always, but we hope you guys liked it! Have a great day/night! (Sorry I repeat that a lot, I just don't know what to write here)