Going back?

Y/n's POV: As we're in the car going god knows where's Jaden is being a little stand offish and I don't know why. Is he mad at me??

"Hey Ik this is super annoying but we'll get throu-" I tell him but he cuts me off. "We should've never left! I don't know how much longer I can go like this and the police have David now. This was such a dumb idea" he goes on.

I felt so awful. "I'm sorry this is all my fault" I apologize. "Yeah it is" he responds.

Fuck. What am I gonna do now I'm going to who knows and I hurt the person the I care about the most. Was all of this even worth it??

Jadens POV:
We get to the next motel. It was nice we all had more privacy. Jonathan goes to his room and it's just me and y/n. "Kinda nice eh" and I start jumping on one of the beds to make her laugh.

She won't even look at me "Hey what's the matter" I ask as I walk towards her. She scoffs and goes straight to the bathroom. Wth. Then I remember our conversation in the car.

I think I upset her. I get this bad feeling. I never meant to hurt her. I walk to the bathroom door and knock. "Go away" she yells.

I can hear that she's upset. I give her some space.

𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟

I go back up to the door "hey can I come in". I don't hear a response. She walks up to the door and opens it.

"I'm sorry I just wanted to get away. I was being selfish." She says. "No no don't apologize I shouldn't have gone off like that. Doesn't matter if it was your idea we both agreed to do this. I promise we will get through this together" I assure her.

I wiper her tears off and hold her. All of the sudden the door opens.

"Hey guys I'm back"

It's David!

Y/n's POV: I'm with Jaeden and the David swings open the door. He looks out of breath. "Dude are you ok" I ask.

Out of breath he says "I ran I just ran. They let me go but I'm in the news now I can't risk shit" he says

Then the door to Jonathan's room opens. "Oh hey ma-" David I'd cut off by Jonathan hugging him. "Jeez quite the PDA. Anyways we need to talk" David says.

Here comes an intervention. "We can't keep running. There are other ways to get away from your parents. This way isn't the smartest. And Ik you guys don't want to be separated. And we can keep you together. We can either run for 3 years or take this to court. We have to turn our selves in"