Friendship Oath

Y/n's pov: I woke up this morning and for the first time in months jaedens not with me, but also for the first time in months I feel safe. I woke up this morning and got ready as per usual. I'm excited to see all my friends again for the first time, but I wonder how other people around me would treat me.

I go downstairs and my moms already waiting. "Where u going?" my mom ask. "To see my friends, is that ok?" I ask. "Yeah that's fine just don't be home too late ig" she says.

I say goodbye and as I walk out the door- "Hi!" - "AHHH, won't you stop doing that" I said. Some things never change. Sophia was already at my house abt to knock on the door.

She gave me a huge hug. "WELCOME HOMMME. Ugh everyone missed u guys so much" she said. "I'm happy to be back to, are we all going to wyatts" I asked. "Yup, Cmon we're late" Sophia says.

We get there and open the door and everyone's there. It felt great to see my friends, to know that there are people that care abt me is a good feeling.

"Ok now down to business" says finn. "Um ok" says jaeden. "There's some things we need to go over again as a group" says finn. He grabs this huge poster and puts it on the wall.

"Ok intervention" Sophia says. "First off Wyatt is gay" says finn. "Fucking let it go finn" Wyatt demands. "Fine fine ok jeez" says finn. "But in all seriousness it's been hard without you guys here. So Wyatt, Sophia, and I made up an oath. Things aren't right when u guys aren't around and same with you guys. We need each other. Wish Wyatt would've took y'all in but who knows what kind of guys he's having over" says finn. "Dude" Wyatt goes. "Again kidding jeez, anyways lift your right hand and repeat after me" says Finn.

Everyone lifts their right hand. "Other hand Sophia" says finn. "I- say your name" "I *overlapped names*" "here by swear" "here by swear" "to never turn my back or abandon" "to turn my back or abandon" "the very people in this room" "the very people in this room" "we are family and need each other, we must stick together" "we are family and need each other we must stick together"

"Ok that's it" says finn. "Ok that's it" Sophia repeats. "Dammit woman" says Finn. "Just messing with you" Sophia says putting her hands up. We all put our hands down. Jaeden stands up an grabs and empty beer bottle of of wyatts desk. "Hey what are u doing" Wyatt asks. Jaeden walks outside and breaks it, he grabs a big piece and comes back in.

"Swear it" he says. "Dude are u crazy" asks Finn. "Maybe, but I can't lose you guys, I can't lose y/n. If your serious abt this oath, swear it" jaeden says.

In union we all go outside and stand in a circle. He goes around the circle and slices everyone's hand with the glass. He gets to me and stops. "Promise you won't leave" he says. "Why would I ever leave, I promise" I respond.

He takes my hand and slices it open, it hurt like hell. We all hold hands and repeat the oath. We all let go and no one knows what to say and then Finn breaks the silence. "Welp, welcome back our runaways. Guess your stuck with us"