The "L" Word Pt 2.

Y/n's POV: I'm tired of all this. I regret everything I'm stuck in a situation that I can't get out of. I'm crying into Jaeden's shoulder as he's trying to calm me down.

"If we were to just go back, what do you think would happen" I ask looking at him.

"Well it's obvious that we ran away hence the stolen money and our missing belongings. My dad would kill me but again I have Dav" jaeden is cut off mid sentence as Jonathan and David walk in.

"Y/n we got some news, it's a risk but it's the best option we have" says David. "In your honest opinion, is your brother Micheal a snitch" He asks me.

"No. That's more so my little brother Je-" then I realize why he's asking me. "No I'm not telling Micheal where I am. He may not be snitch but if he's really worried he'll tell my parents" I say

"Y/n listen, you give me his number and I'll call him so he doesn't know it's you, but you'll be on the phone talking to him. He's 18 we can work something out where you can stay with him" David insist.

"I don't wanna stay with him" I respond. "Would you rather go back home and face your parents?" Jonathan asks me. "I mean, my mom is one thing but, it's my dad. Even my moms afraid of him." I tell him.

"Calling Micheal is the best thing we can do. It's a start" David says. I feel like crying again. "Can you think about it" David ask. I nod my head yes. They both go back to their hotel room.

It's just silence for a bit. "It makes sense you know" Jaeden says. "Ik your afraid of your dad. I get it. If your mom and Micheal really want you home they won't care where you were just as long as your home. You don't need to tell Michael where you are but at least try talking to him.

He's right. It's the best chance I've got. "Ok I'll do it. Just not now there's too much going on" I say.

Jaedens POV: I take a breath of relief. Y/n can possibly get home safe. Even tho Ik she'll be in a safe place I'm still gonna miss not being together all the time.

"It's gonna be weird not seeing each other all the time huh" I ask. "Yeah but it'll be nice to see the crew again" she says.

"Oh yeah 100%. Things going back to normal. Imagine." I say. "Imagine what people at school are gonna say" she responds.

"Oh cmon I'm sure they know what's going on. Teachers is what I'm worried abt but I don't know. There's no going back to normal but some things won't change." I say.

"Yeah like what" she asks while looking at me.
Ik exactly what I'm thinking. Me and y/n will always have each other. I move from right next to her and I'm sitting on the bed in front of her.

"Us. We'll always have each other. We are gonna get through this. Together. I don't care if we're 15 and too young I know I love you. And that's not gonna change."

Y/n's pov: Me and Jaeden are talking and he tells me how he feels. No ones ever told me they love me before, well besides my mom at least.

But also I've never loved someone before, especially like the way I love Jaeden. "I love you too Jaeden. It's been crazy but I wouldn't wanna be with anyone else right now. And I know we're gonna be ok." I say as I look at him.

"And I'm ready to call Michael" I add. "Are you sure. We can wait if you want" he says. "The longer we go the worse it'll get. Let's go tell David and Jonathan" I say.

We both get up and walk towards the door that leads to their side of the room then Jaeden grabs my arm "hey hey" he says. He grabs me by the waist and looks into my eyes.

"You got this ok?" He says. "Ok" I responded. He pulls me closer and kisses me. We start heading back to the door. We open it and David and Jonathan fall over into our room.

"Ok what the hell" I say. "We're you guys listening to our conversation." Jaeden ask.
David and Jonathan look at each other the.n back at us.

"No-Yes" They say. Davin said no, Jonathan said yes. David looks at Jonathan "dude" he says.

"Well since you've been spying I guess you don't need to know why we were going to get you guys" I say. As the walk in past Jaeden he looks at them "smooth" he says.

We all go back onto the bed and me and David pull our phones out. I give David Michaels number and he dials it in.

Before he presses the call button he looks back up at me. "You ready" he says. I shake my head yes.

He presses the call button and gives the phone to me. It's on speaker

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙
(M= Micheal)

M: Hello?

I hear his voice and my stomach turns

Y/n: Micheal, it's me.

M: y/n? Where have you been

Y/n: listen I can explain but are you alone

M: yes I'm alone but can you plz tell me where you are

Y/n: I ran away

M: yeah we know

Y/n: is dad mad

M: pissed. Mom just wants you home and so do me and jet.

Y/n: I'm thinking about going home but I'm scared

M: I have an idea

Y/n: what is it

M: I'll tell you, but first you gotta tell me where you are and what happened

Y/n: fine. We're in Ohio

M: Ohio?? How the hell did u make it to- wait, we?

Y/n: Me and Jaeden

M: you ran away with a boy.

Y/n: yes we're in a hotel his cousins David and Jonathan are watching after us. We're actually on David's phone. I've told you the truth now can u help plz.

M: dads away on a business trip. He left last week and won't be back for a month. If you come back home mom won't be mad she'll just be glad your home. It'll give us time to think what we'll do before dad gets home

Y/n: is mom ok

M: yeah. Dad thinks it's her fault you left

M: It's not we know. Just promise me you'll come home I won't tell mom where you are.

Y/n: I promise. I don't know when, but I promise

M: ok. Hopefully, see you soon

He hangs up.

I'm shaking. I'm going home. Home. "Well that went well. We're gonna ok" David says. "It's getting late. Tmr start packing." Jonathan adds. They both go back to their room.

Jaeden looks at me and we just start smiling and laughing. This is the happiest we've been in months. But still I'm kinda sad it's all over. We lay down and talk a bit.

"Wow, normal, tmr" Jaeden says. "Where are you going again" I asked.

"My uncle's. David already told him. He's gonna fight for custody of me" Jaeden says.

We look at each other and we both are thinking the same thing, this is our last night together. He moves closer to me and holds me.