The "L" word pt 1

Y/ns pov: I can't sleep. What would happen if I have to face my parents in court, how would they punish me. I turn over and see jaeden sleeping. I can't help but think about if my parents are gonna stop me from seeing him. I get up and splash my face with water in the bathroom.

I turn the light off as I leave the bathroom and Jaedens waiting. "What's the matter" he asked. "Nothing I was just using the bathroom" I answer. "Hey, I can tell by your face somethings bothering you" he says as he grabs my waist.

"I can't go back with my parents, they'll make me stop seeing you permanently and I can't live that way. I need you" I say to him.

"Hey we're gonna figure this out, I'm not gonna let anything happen to you. I will make sure you're going to a safe home before I make sure I'm ok." He assured me.

"Okay" I say. We both go back to bed and leave one light on. Jaeden turn around and faces me. "Hey" he says. "Yeah" I say.

He pulls me closer to him and holds me. "Everythings gonna be alright, we are gonna be alright"

The way he speaks is so comforting. I immediately relax. With him I feel safe and he makes me forget about everything around me. I wish the feeling could last forever.

As I think to myself these thoughts I'm thinking to myself. The "L" word. Love. Is this what it feels like. If so me and him have come so far and he's never said it. Was he scared.

Then I think back to the moment at the bus station, then in Jonathan's car. He tried to say something but kept getting interrupted. I ponder back and forth all night and eventually drift off to sleep.

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑦

Y/n's Pov: I wake up and the same thoughts are in my mind. I look at jaeden and it's obvious to me that I indeed love him. All the sudden David comes in.

"So I let you guys sleep on it and what do you think we should do" David asks. "We were supposed to think about it?" Jaeden asks. "Of course" David says.

"No matter what we do I wanna make sure y/n is gonna be in a safe place and we won't be separated. I know where I'm going, but what about her." Jaeden says.

They both look at me "I'm afraid if I call any family they will rat me out" I say. Jaeden I can see is thinking and then I see his face light up.

He gets up and starts looking for his phone. "Where are you going" I ask. Jaeden finds his phone then looks at me and David "calling the other 3 people that know where we are" Jaeden says.

Sophias POV: I was with finn at wyatts house then my phone starts ringing. I immediately sit up. "What" finn and Wyatt say in union. "It's Jaeden" I responded.

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑝ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙

S: hello?!?

J: Sophia

S: hi what's up

J: uh me and y/n are in a bit of a pickle. We've decided we're gonna turn ourselves in and My uncle is gonna get custody over me. But y/n needs to go somewhere where we won't be separated

Y/n's POV: Jaeden is on the phone with Sophia
"I just need to make sure she's safe before I'm safe I care about her more" he says.

"Awww because you love her?" Sophia says. Jaeden's face gets super red. David looks at me and whispers "you guys haven't used the L word yet have you" he ask. I shake my head no.

"Do you think she can stay with you or no" Jaeden says.

"Idk my mom might rat us out. But I'll see what I can do" Sophia says.

"Thanks bye" Jaeden says. "Ok well Jonathan is still sleeping and imma give you guys some time to figure this out." David says then he goes back to his room.

Jaedens POV: things are awkward now that Sophia brought up the L word. I haven't said it yet and I wanna be the first to say it. I hope she doesn't think that I don't love her because I do. I just want the right moment to tell her.

"See i told you everything is gonna end up working out" I tell her. She doesn't respond and she starts breathing heavy. "Hey hey calm down calm down" I say as I sit next to her and hold her.

"This is all too stressful I can't take it" she says. I don't know what to say to her. I just let her cry into my shoulder.