The Plan

Y/n's POV: The past two weeks me and Jaeden have been working on the plan we made to runaway. We decided to take a risk in telling our friends. They aren't gonna say anything and will cover for us. We told them where we will be if they wanna hang out. First thing we needed somewhere to go. Jaedens cousin has a place with a extra room and he lives in Michigan. We both got jobs so we can save money just in case things don't go as planned. After working a lot and staying low it came to the set date we had planned to leave. I'm laying down at 10:00pm after all my family has fallen asleep and Jaeden calls me. I pick up and he sounds out of breath. "Are you ok?" I asked him. "Yeah, I got out and I ran. I'm at your place waiting whenever your ready" he told me. "Ok see you in a bit" I say then I hang up. Oh my god this is happening.  I grab my bag and the money I have and head out. I walk down the hallway and look into my parents room. Thank god they are both sleeping. I go downstairs and I'm about to open the door to leave when I spot my parents' wallet. Would that be suspicious? Without thinking any longer I take all the cash out of the wallets and then leave. As I'm walking down the sidewalk I see someone in my view. It was Jaeden! We run up to each other and we hug. "Oh my gosh I was so worried about you" Jaeden tells me. "It's ok. We're together now" I say. We separate and we need to decide where we are going. We first agree to go at the gas station. As we walk he explains the rest of the plan. "So after the gas station we are going to the bus station, it's around a 15 minute walk. We are taking a bus to Monroe Michigan. The bus will be here around 2am. We keep our hoods up so less people see us understand?". "Yes I understand" I say. "Good"

A/n: sorry I haven't updated in a while I was on vacation and I broke my phone. And yesterday I had a seizure and needed to recover. And I just needed a few days to chill it's been crazy lately but I found this started draft and I wanted to finish it so I have something to post.