Sneaking out

I woke up for school this morning and I heard a noise downstairs. Who was in my house? I'm not good at fighting but once again I jump out of bed and grab my broom. I run down stairs ready to strike and then "Y/n what do you think your doing?" My mom ask. Great. My family is home. "Sorry I wasn't expecting you guys to be home til later" I answer. I put the broom back and go up stairs to get dressed. Since I don't feel like trying to hard today I just put on gray sweatpants and a black cropped jacket. Like usual I grab my stuff and open the door to leave. Surprisingly I don't see Sophia. I look to the left and I see her walking down the sidewalk. "Hey y/n" says Sophia. "Hey" I say back. She spots the car in the driveway and looks back at me. "Your parents are back huh?" She asks. "Yes" we start walking "I don't know how I'm gonna hang out with Jaeden and you guys if they're home." I say. We walk to school and meet the boys at the front of the building.

𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑢𝑛𝑐ℎ

"So what time are we sneaking out?" Wyatt asks. "I don't think I can tonight, my parents are back" I say. "Ok so just make sure you don't get caught" Finn says. Jaeden gives me instructions on how to sneak out without getting caught since he's the only one who's been to my house. I take his advice and we all agree to sneak out at 8.

𝐴𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝 𝑡𝑜 8𝑝𝑚

I check my phone and it's 7:50 and we are meeting at the gas station at 8. I change into black jeans and a black hoodie so it's harder to be seen. I put 20 dollars that I stole from my parents in my pocket. I grab my phone and now it's time to leave. I open the window and go onto my roof. As I'm walking on my roof I look into my parents room and they are both sleeping. As I make my way to the front of the house the roof is low enough that I can jump off without getting hurt. I run until I'm a few houses past my house. I turn left and I see Finn and Sophia at the gas station. "Oh my god you made it! If I'm being honest I was worried about you" Sophia says. "Yeah it was easy. My parents go to bed early" I tell her. We wait and within five minutes we see Jaeden and Wyatt. We all go to the gas station and practically raid the store. We leave and we figure out where to go. "We should go to my house" wyatt says. "How are we gonna get in your house with out being caught?" I ask. "Well just like you I hate my family so I convinced my parents to let me move into the shed. It's really nice to be honest" he tells us. We all walk to wyatts house and hang out there. We break into our own conversations and I'm talking to Jaeden. "So your parents are back?" He asks. "Yeah it sucks" I say. "Well we can still hang out while my dads at work" he says. I smile then he smiles and kisses my forehead. We all spend the rest of the night talking, laughing, and playing video games when I got a text from my mom. "Oh shit" I say "it's my mom". "You didn't forget did you?" Sophia asks. I was supposed to tell my parents I was spending the night at Sophia's. "It's ok I got this" I assure everyone. I texted my mom and told her I left early for school. She believed me and on that note we all left for school.