Chapter 16

"Holy fuck, Mhhhh, Yes, Yes". I moaned.

This steak is to die for! Mace sure knew his way around a grill. I chewed on a mouth-watering bite.

"You better watch yourself, Skinner, I'm getting jealous of a piece of meat, getting to hear you moan like that."

My jaw slightly dropped as I looked at Mason who was sitting across from me, his hazel eyes narrowed in on me.

"Well, if you're lucky, maybe you'll get the pleasure of hearing it tonight." I teased. A warm tingly sensation flooded through me at the thought of Mason and I having the house to ourselves. I felt like a horny teenager, much too eager.

"Oh, you'll be groaning, withering mess later for sure, when my face is buried between your thighs". His voice was in a joking manner, but his eyes were all serious.

I couldn't help but burst out laughing, he smirked, accompanying me in amusement.

We got up to start the dishes, there weren't many. Mase reached over my shoulder and fiddled with the radio switch. I could feel all of him as he pressed against me, his actions made my heart flutter. I could feel his large member flush. By now, my cheeks were bound to be swollen and rosy.

"Dance with me Sunshine", his words feathered near my ear. His lips ever so slight brush against the lobe. Dolly Parton's voice struck her famous tune, I Will Always Love You, as it crackled through the speakers. I turned around, so our bodies were practically pressed up against each other. We wern't face to face due to our height difference, but we were pretty close. And I lifted my head, looking at him, straight into his daring eyes. I could feel our chests meet with every breath. My breasts grazed him; my white V-neck showed off just enough cleavage. Ever so slightly, he broke our eye contact to drool over my boobs.

"You're on Scott."

He regained his posture and took my hand. With an impressive swirl, we were suddenly slow dancing in the kitchen. Our bodies were swaying to the music as we traveled around the kitchen. His large hand gripped the small of my back, inwardly I gulped, his touch felt amazing. We were gliding along, moving in perfect synchronization. Mason's cheek pressed against my head as he quietly sang.

I never wanted to leave this position, "and I,I, will always love you." We harmonized. He squeezed me erupting a fit of giggles.

"I'll always love you, sunshine", the phrase was a faint whisper. I looked up at him, my lip started to wobble at his sweetness. I nodded, I couldn't process any words, so I just nodded even faster. I grabbed a hold of his scruffy chin and pulled him close, so our lips would smash together.

His hands went into my hair, grabbing it by the fistfuls. I groaned against his lips as his tongue circled mined. I moved my hands up and down his strong trunk. Gently I fitted my hand underneath his t-shirt and let my fingers ripple over his abs as if they were a washboard. He grunted under my fingertips. Hungrily, his greedy hands found their way to my ass and cupped my butt. With a bit of pressure, he urged me to jump and I wrapped my legs around his torso.

"Fuck", he breathed out as I ground my hips into his. Mason Jr was at full attention, plastered to his stomach. Our make-out session was in full swing. I smirked into the kiss as Mace reached for my shirt, helping me shimmy out of it. He leaned on the table, so I was able to fully sit on his lap. Next, I grabbed the hem of his top, easing it off.

"Mace", I moaned into his mouth.

He smiled, "God you're beautiful Ror".

"You're too good to me Mason," I admitted. And it was completely true. Not just uh, in the pleasure department but in every department. He was there for me, comforting me, making me laugh. Treating me with kindness and respect. I am in love with this man.