Chapter 26

The next morning, Betty was in jugs room getting dressed and ready as she had therapy. Once she was done, she walked out to the boys in three kitchen when she over heard their conversation. "I miss video games" Archie whined and jughead laughed. "We still have them" jug pointed out. "I know but betts finds them boring so I haven't properly played them in a while" Archie said and jughead chuckled at his boyfriend. Betty stopped still and felt guilt hit her hard. She didn't want to stop them from doing things they liked. After a few minutes of thinking to herself, she was broken out of her thoughts by jughead calling her to leave. Once they arrived at her therapists office, the boys turned to Betty. "You ready?" Archie asked and she nodded. "Are you okay?" He asked, noticing she was quieter than usual. "I'm fine" she mumbled and got out the truck. "Betts?" Jug said, gently grabbing her arm and hugging her. "I love you" he whispered and kissed her head. "I love you too" she said. "Both of you" she said to Archie and Archie grinned and kissed. "Her, we'll pick you up in an hour" he added but Betty shook her head. "No need, Kevin's going to and then we're going to pops" she smiled and the boys nodded. "Okay, then call us if you need anything" jug said and waved as she walked into her appointment.
An hour later, Betty was done and she walked out her therapists office and took a deep breath. She had lied to her boyfriends, Kevin wasn't picking her up. She wanted to give them some time away from her, to do things they liked doing without her. Sighing, she started walking, deciding to head to sweet water river for a bit. When she got there, she sat against a rock and pulled out a book that she'd brought with her, getting lost in her book...

Jug and Archie had been chilling in the trailer playing video games when they decided to head to pops for some lunch. When they arrived they spotted Kevin in a booth, with some textbooks. "Hey Kev" "hey" jug and Archie greeted, sitting opposite him. "Hey guys" Kevin smiled. "Is betts in the bathroom?" Archie asked and Kevin just looked at them in confusion. "What? Why would I know?" He asked and the boys shared a glance. "She was with you?" Jug frowned. "I haven't see betts since school yesterday" Kevin told them. "She told us that you were picking her up from Therapy and coming here..." Archie explained. "I haven't seen her" Kevin confirmed. "I've been here studying" he added. Archie and jughead looked at eachother in concern. "Therapy ended hours ago! Where could she be?!" Archie stressed. "Hey calm down, we'll find her" jug said, pulling his phone out and calling their girlfriend. "No answer" jug said putting his phone down. "Okay let's go and look for her" Archie said, standing up. "Let me know when you find her!" Kevin called after the two boys who ran out the diner in search for their girl.

After searching everywhere, the boys were back in the trailer, freaking out. "What do we do?!" Archie demanded, but before jughead could answer, the door opened and Betty walked in. "BETTY?!" Both boys yelled and rushed over to her, wrapping her up in their arms. "Where have you been?!" "We've been so worried!" "Are you okay?!" "Betts?" The boys instantly burst into a billion questions but Betty Just looked down at her feet. "Why did you say you were going out with Kevin?" Archie asked softly, as he lead her to the couch. "Because I wanted you two to have time alone" she whispered and the boys just looked confused. "Why?" Jug frowned. "Because!" She stressed, standing up and pacing in front of them. "I heard you this morning! About how you can't play video games with me here! And then it got me thinking about how much I keep you back from things!" She said, growing increasingly more panicked. "I mean jug I literally took over your home!" She cried, her arms flailing around. "I don't want you both to resent me in the future" she sobbed and collapsed on the floor. "Betty!" The boys said and dove to catch her. "Shh baby" Archie comforted and they carried her to the bed and held her in their arms. "I'm sorry" she sobbed. "Calm down honey, you're okay we've got you" jug said, running his fingers through her hair. When Betty was calm, she sat up and looked at the two boys. "Don't ever think that baby" jug said. "We love you, there's nothing you could ever do that will change that" he told her. "And I'm sorry about this morning but I didn't mean we couldn't play because you're here betts" Archie started. "We don't play when you're around because we love spending time with you. We chose over our games" he smiled and pulled Betty in for a kiss, holding her to his chest. "Really?" She whispered. "Really" he smiled. "Also, you live with me because I love you so much and I want you safe betts, please don't think otherwise" jug told her, wiping her tears. "Okay" she nodded. "I'm sorry, for freaking out" she sighed. "Never apologise betts, not to us" jug told her softly, as they all cuddled together. "I love you guys" was the last thing Betty said before she fell asleep.