Chapter 18

The following day, Betty woke up early and went outside the trailer to work on her art and watch the sunrise. She didn't know how long she was painting for but was broken out of her concentration by FP coming out of the trailer. "Good morning darling" he smiled when he saw her. "Good morning" she said. "How come you're up so early?" He asked. "I have to finish this, I didn't get Chance yesterday" she said, showing him her painting. "Wow...this is Amazing" he praised. "Thank you" she grinned. "Where are you going?" She asked. "We have a delivery at the bar, I have to go and open up" he told her and she nodded. "I'll see you later, have a good day" he smiled, pressing a kiss to her head before leaving Betty with her art again...

The next time Betty was interrupted was by her boyfriends. "Good morning" she smiled when she saw them. "Hey baby, what are you doing?" Jug asked. "Painting, and watching the sunrise" she explained. "Are you Cold?" Archie asked, and wrapped her up in a blanket before she could protest. "How long have you been out here?" Archie asked and Betty shrugged. "A while...it's peaceful, helps me be more creative" she said. "Well, you're painting is so good!" Jug said, looking at her canvas that had a landscape on it. "Yeah, I'm supposed to finish it in a couple of days" she told them. "So you're going to be spending your free periods in the art room?" Archie laughed and Betty giggled, nodding her head. "Yep! So you might have to come and keep me company" she smiled as they both took a seat next to her, their arms coming around her. "I think we can do that" jug smiled.

After heading back into the trailer and getting ready for the day, the three of them made their way to school. They went to sit in the student lounge with all their friends. "I saw you painting this morning Betty, looked really good" Sweetpea said. "Thank you" Betty smiled. "Mhmm she's very talented" jug exclaimed and Betty blushed, making everyone laugh. "We have cheer practice today, don't forget girls" Cheryl Said as the bell went; Betty's eyes went wide, she'd forgotten about cheerleading. "Hey I have to head to my class, I'll see you both after" Archie said, kissing Betty and jughead before heading with Kevin to his class. "Come on betts" jug said, lacing their fingers together as they went to their class. "You okay?" Jug asked when they took their seats. "I forgot we had practice today, I need to do my art!" she stressed. "Hey, you'll be okay" he assured her. "You have two free periods today where you can do it, and Practice is only an hour then you have the rest of the night" he said, rubbing his hand up and and down her arm to calm her. "You're right" she sighed. "I think I'm a little stressed" she smiled. "I know and that's okay" he grinned, kissing her softly. "We'll help you with this" he added and Betty nodded, squeezing his hand in appreciation.

After school, Betty was rushing from the art room, paint still on her face to get ready for cheer practice.  "Sorry I'm late" she panted, joining the others in the gym. "Where were you?" Veronica asked, as they started their stretching. "the art room" she said. "Okay ladies! Let's start!" Cheryl demanded and practice was underway. After a long practice, Betty all but dragged herself to the parking lot where jughead and Archie were waiting for her. "Hey" she groaned. "Hey baby" jug smiled. "Rough day?" Archie laughed and Betty nodded, climbing into his truck. "I'm so tired" she sighed, resting her head on jugheads shoulder. "You can take a nap when we're home" jug said but Betty shook her head. "I can't, I have to finish my project" she said. "You can take a break betts" Archie told her, as he pulled up to the trailer. "Hopefully I can just power through it" she told them, hopping out the truck. "I'm going to change" she said, heading into the bedroom and changing into one of Archie's oversized shirts that she'd stolen as her art shirt. "Here, I made you this" jughead said, handing her a tea and a muffin. "Thank you" she smiled, pecking his lips as she sat on the table, pulling her art supplies out. "Do you mind if I woke here? I can go outside?" She asked but the boys shook their heads. "Of course not babe" Archie said, rubbing her shoulders and kissing her before the boys sat on the couch and started to play video games. After a couple of hours, Betty cleared her stuff away and went to join the boys on the couch, sitting in the middle of them and watching as they played their game. Before she knew it, her eyes were getting heavier and she was falling asleep...

"Betts? Wake up baby" Betty heard and her eyes flickered open to see Archie gently shaking her awake. "Mmmm" she mumbled and tried to cover her eyes. "Sorry betts, but we've made dinner" Archie said, pulling her into a sitting position. "You mean I made dinner!" Jughead called from the kitchen and Archie playfully rolled his eyes. "But I'm tiredddd" Betty whined and went to lay back down. "I know but you need to eat" Archie said as he picked her up, carrying her to the table and putting her down. "Here you go" jughead said, putting a plate in front of her and then getting his and Archie's. "Thank you" she said. The three of them sat and ate, enjoying each other's company until they were done. "Thanks juggie, it was really good" Betty smiled, as they all cleaned up. "You're welcome babe" he said, kissing her. "So....can we sleep now?" She grinned and the boys laughed.