Bonus Chapter-Wedding

Bethany's POV

I looked over myself in the mirror. I was 4 months pregnant. I chose to get married now because I didn't get any morning sickness at 4 months and my stomach wasn't sticking out too much. Right now, I only had a small bump.

I heard some footsteps. I turned around to see who it was. It was my mom and my sister, Britany.

She looked over me. "You look so beautiful, my dear",she said. I blushed. "My little sis is getting married", Brittany said. "Yeah, I am, although I'm a bit nervous", I explained. "Don't be, you look wonderful", my mom replied.

My dad walked into the room. He was wearing a black tuxedo. He walked over to me and gave me a kiss on the forehead. "It's time, are you ready", he asked. I nodded my head. "Okay then, let's get you married", I glanced over myself in the mirror one last time before following him.

We all walked to the doorway leading to the church room. My mom went to sit down. I peeked into the room. There were many people sitting and waiting. Derek was standing on the other side of the room. His eyes met with mine and gave me a little wink.

I turned back to look at the bridesmaids and began hyperventilating. Brittany gave my hand a little squeeze.

I turned my head to look at her. "You got this, you're Bethany Mota", she said. "Thanks", I replied and I began to calm down. Then, the music began to play.

Derek's POV

The music began, I watched the flower girl, the bridesmaids and the ring bearer walk down the aisle.

Then, my beautiful soon-to-be wife walked down the Aisle. Her arm, interlocked in Tony's (her dad). I couldn't help but burst into a goofy smile the moment I laid eyes on her.

We finally met. The priest said things, but to be honest, I wasn't really listening, not when the most beautiful girl was standing in front of me.

We both said our vows, promising to love each other, no matter what we do and where we go.

Then, the priest asked the big question;the one that would change both our lives. "Do you Bethany Mota, take Derek Hough to be your lawfully wedded husband, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?", He asked Bethany.

"I do", she replied.

"And do you Derek Hough, take Bethany Mota to be your lawfully wedded wife, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do", I answered.

We gazed into each other's eyes. She was smiling, showing her beautiful dimple. I had to refrain from poking it.

The priest shut the book he was holding and said,"you may kiss the bride.

I leaned in to Bethany. I tilted my head and pressed my lips into hers. I placed my hand on the back of her head. We kissed for a few seconds and pulled away.

"I love you", I whispered. "I love you, too", she replied.