Chapter 16-Grocery Shopping and Aeropostale Meetings

Bethany's POV

I woke up. There was light shining through the curtain on my left. I squinted and turned to lay on my right.

Derek turned his body to look at me. He smiled and said,"good morning, babe". "Good morning, baby", I replied.

He began to kiss me, passionately. I ran my hand down his stomach, feeling his muscular build on my fingertips. He cupped my face in his hands.

I pulled away. "Come on, babe, just for a bit longer",he pleaded. "I can't, I need to get ready for my meeting at Aeropostale", I replied. I was going to design clothing items for my new fall/winter collection.

I got out of bed and took a shower. Derek was on his phone when I walked back into the room. He went to take a shower.

Since today was a pretty warm day, I dressed in a pastel pink long-sleeve sweater and a pair of floral print shorts.

Once Derek got out of the shower, he got dressed and drove me to Aeropostale's office. It was in a tall building.

"Bye, Bethany, give me a call if you need anything, I think I'm probably going to go grocery shopping, we ran out of eggs yesterday", he explained. I let out a little giggle,"okay", I replied and walked into the building.

There were people walking every which way. Many looking quite sophisticated. I had been to Aeropostale's office before.

I went onto the elevator. It was a bit crowded in there and,I must admit, it was a bit awkward. Finally, it got to floor six; the floor where Aeropostale's office is.

I walked across the hallway until I got to room 621,
Aeropostale's office. It took a deep breath and opened the door.

Derek's POV

I walked down the cereal aisle in Walmart. I scanned through the many types of Cheerios, until I finally chose apple-cinnamon.

I continued rolling my shopping cart in front of me and came across taco shells on sale. I remember that in one of Beth's Q&A video that she explained that she liked tacos.

I threw a box in my shopping cart along with a container of eggs, a carton of milk, yogurt, mac and cheese, chocolate ice cream, many fruits, loaf of bread, a jar of jam, cheese and of course, a container of Nutella.

I went to the check-out and payed for all the items. I placed all the food into the trunk of my car and drove somewhere.