Chapter 10

I waited anxiously for the door bell to ring. Jessica left a couple of minutes ago after I thanked her for her help. Time was going so slow and the pain in my stomach was being to bug me. I slowly got up from he sofa and made my way to the kitchen.

"Where are you going, Emma?" Mom asked as she seen me.

"Getting some painkillers."

I went over to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water then swallowed the painkillers. Hopefully they relied the amount of pain I was feeling but I doubt it. I stayed in the kitchen and continued to drink the water, just thinking about things, such as how shitty my life is, loosing my best friend and being tortured by him.

I was so lost in my thoughts that's I could barely hear the door bell ring. Shit, they are here.

Mom opened the door and Elizabeth stood in front of Nash who was at the back of her looking like he didn't want to be here. Well, neither did I.

"Elizabeth, come in!" Mom said as she opened the door even wider do they could enter. "Go take a seat in the living room. Do you want anything to drink?" She asked.

"Oh no thank you." Elizabeth smiled whiled Nash shook his head no.

Mom closed the door and seen me in the kitchen. She montion me to come into the living room, I guess I have no choice but to go.

I slowly made my way into the living, trying not to show I was in pain but it wasn't working. I was walking like an old woman at the speed of a turtle. Nash seen me and liked at me struggle. The look on his face showed pity. I don't need his pity. I sat down on the other end of the sofa beside Elizabeth and kept my head down.

"There is something I need to tell you regarding your son." Mom said to elizabeth as me and Nash kept our heads glued to our hands.

"Oh, what's happened?" Elizabeth seemed confused and I don't blame her.

"Your son and his group of friends have been bullying Emma for the past couple of years." Elizabeth's faced dropped as she turned to Nash.

"Is this true, Nash?" Elizabeth asked him with an angry tone to her voice. Nash only nodded not daring to make eye contact with anyone else in the room.

"How could you Nash? I thought you two were friends?!" Elizabeth screamed at Nash. I was actually enjoying this.

"We were friends, Mom!" Nash yelled back to Elizabeth.

"Then why do you bully Emma? What did she ever do to you?!" My mom said.

"She didn't do anything to me. Its just.... " Nash said.

"Just what?" I managed to croak out, still in pain.

"...nothing..." Nash kept his head down.

"You are grounded young man and I don't want to hear any of you excuses. You will stay away from Emma, is that understood?!" Elizabeth yelled at him.

"No, me and Emma have a project to do for science." Nash said. Shit, I forgot about that.

"Right, well that is the only time you will talk to her or see her after that you are not to see her again, is that clear?" Elizabeth said. Nash nodded in agreement.

"Don't you have something to say to Emma?"

"Sorry... Emma." Nash said still keeping his head down. I just nodded knowing he didn't mean it.

"I am so sorry about this Emma, please don't be upset." Elizabeth said to me.

"Its okay, I'm fine." I forced smile to her. Elizabeth and Nash go out of their seats and headed for the door. Mom and Elizabeth exchanged their goodbyes while Nash stayed silent.

I wonder if Nash is going to stay away...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ooh just a lil bit of drama for you guys!! Hope you liked this chapter! Btw, I passed a math exam! *holds hands up to praise Jesus* but you don't care, I get it. Love ya guys!!