Chapter 6

I arrived home after being at the hill. Nobody was home because mom was taking Josh to his soccer practice, so it was just me. Its always empty without my dad around. I don't know why but I have been thinking a lot about him these past couple of weeks. He always knew how to cheer me up during bad times.

I put my house keys down on the table beside the door and I noticed a picture of me and my family. I started to tear up but before I knew it, I was crying. I just want to go back to those days, where everything was fun.

I wiped my eyes as I walked up the stairs to my room and started to do my homework. I couldn't concentrate with everything going through my head. What was wrong with me? My head was spinning and I was shaking. Then everything went black.

.......

I woke up, it felt like I was sleeping, like it was all a dream. I looked around, I was in my room and on my bed. I looked at the clock, it was 11:32pm. My door began to open and my mom looked in.

"Hey hun, how are you feeling?" My mom said as she came over to feel my forehead.

"Um... I don't know really..." I really didn't know what happened. "What happened to me?"

"Well, I came home from taking Josh to soccer practice, I went up to you're room to check on you but I found you passed out on the floor. It seems like you had a panic attack." My mom said.

"Oh..." I guess its all too much for me to handle.

"I've noticed you've been quiet lately, what's wrong?" My mom had a worried look on her face.

This could be the moment I tell my mom everything, from me getting bullied by my ex best friend to me missing dad. Its eating me up inside, I guess I have no other choice.

"Mom, I have to tell you something but you have to promise to not freak out..."

"Well, it depends sweetie, I'm you're mother and its my job to make sure you're okay."

"Okay, well... I'm getting bullied, mom." I was afraid to look at her while saying it.

"You're what?! By who?!" My mom was furious by this point. This was a bad idea.

"Mom, its okay, please calm down."

"Calm down?! Why didn't you tell me?" My mom asked with tears in her eyes.

"Because I knew you would be like this."

"Who is bullying you?" My mom had stopped raising her voice.

"........ Nash is bullying me." I was crying now, why is everything so complicated?

"Nash? The Nash that we know?" I just nodded my head yes.

There was a long pause before my mom got up with a frious look on her face.

"Mom! Where are you going?!" I yelled after her.

"To give that boy a piece of my mind." I ran after my mom to try and stop her but it didn't work. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything at all.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! How you doing? What's going to happen to Emma and Nash now? We're just gonna have to wait.