Chapter 8

*Next morning*

I woke up to my alarm going off. Thank god its friday, that's all I can say. I seriously live for these days. I got dressed into black skinny jeans, a white hoddie and a pair of white vans. I then brushed my hair and straightened it and I was ready. I didn't put any make up on, what's the point.

I walked into the kitchen to see Josh and my mom.

"Thanks to you, I had to take the bus home from practice." Josh said pointing his finger at me.

"You're welcome!" I said back being sarcastic.

"Stop it you two, I don't want any arguments." My mom warned us.

"Okay." Me and Josh said in unison.

I got a plate and sat at the table and ate some pancakes. Me and Josh were just having general conversation while my mom was cleaning up when Josh said, "so, your getting bullied, huh?"

Oh great, here we go.

I didn't say anything. I just messed around with what was left of the pancake I was eating.

Josh got up out of his seat and came over to me. "Don't worry, if they ever hurt you like that again, they will wake up with no eyes."

"Josh, you do realize they are older than you, right?" I said. Josh forgets how old he is sometimes.

"I don't care..." Josh said with his arms crossed over his chest.

"You won't be saying that if they come and get you." I said laughing at how protective he was being.

"Whatever." Josh said as he got up from his seat.

"Love you dumbass." I said with a smile.

"Love ya too idiot." Josh replied.

I got up from my seat and set my plate in the sink.

"If anything happens today, you will call me, right?" My mom said.

"Yeah of course." I said as I grabbed my backpack. Why do parents have to be so serious and protective all the time?

"Okay, try and have a good day sweetie." My mom said as she hugged me.

"Will do."

I grabbed my phone and made my way to the front door. Hopefully this day is a bit better.

I was about to cross the road when I seen Nash on the other side. I hoped he didn't see me but it was a total fail. He stopped and smirked at me then waved for me to come over to him.

I crossed the road but didn't stop to talk to him. I just continued walking. Why is he everywhere I go? I really need to learn how to drive soon, so I can get the hell away from him.

"Hey! Slow down! You can't just ignore me!" Nash yelled as he tried to catch up with me. Great, he's in a bad mood today.

"Really? It didn't seem to bother you when you did that to me." I yelled back to him. I still didn't stop.

"What is your problem?!" Nash said as he stood beside me. I swear he's bipolar or something, one day he's 'fine' then the next he acts like he's about to kill someone, most likely me.

"You are my problem, Nash! You always have been for the past 4 years. When are you going to get it through your thick skull that I don't want to talk to you?! So please, leave me alone and get the fuck away from my breathing space because you are suffocating me!" I screamed at him. He was surprised at my comeback.

I didn't let him answer as I turned away from him, proud of my response to his stupid question. If he wants to know why I despise him so much then i will tell him and I don't care if it hurts him, its nothing compared to what he has done to me.