Chapter 25

Its now Monday again. Yesterday after Jessica left I just sat in my bed and cried. I don't understand why I'm crying so much for Nash. I guess I just wanted to be friends with him again so badly and yes maybe I was falling for his charm. I want to go back to being a kid again when none of this was important.

I haven't told mom about Nash yet and to be honest, I don't plan to. Its not that important.

I was walking to school when I seen Nash and... James. They were walking together. Oh no, this can't be good.

"Hey loser!" James said.

I just rolled my eyes at them and continued walking. Pretty soon they were both walking beside me. Nash on my right and James on my left.

"Just leave me alone." I said to them.

"Well, I didn't get to finish what we started Friday night." James said with a smirk.

I took a quick glance at Nash but he wasn't looking at me and James. I gasped as James grabbed my butt as I was glaring at Nash.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I shouted. I pushed James away from me and ran.

Great. I have now officially lost Nash again, I have a feeling today is going to be a long day.

***

I finally got into school. I quickly went to my locker and got my books I needed for first period.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and jumped.

"Hey, sorry I scared you." Jessica said laughing.

"Its okay." I smiled.

"So what did you do when I left yesterday?" She said as we walked to class.

"Oh you know, just ate ice cream and cried."

Jessica just gave me a sympathetic smile. "They're not worth your tears."

"I know..."

Me and Jessica walked to class and we took our seats towards the back. Luckily Nash and James aren't in this class so I have a time to chill.

Our teacher then walked in the door and started talking about what we are going to do during the lesson but I just zoned out, lost in my thoughts.

Once he explained what we needed to do, I started to talk to Jessica as I made notes.

"So are you gonna talk to Nash?" Jesica asked looking at the board.

"Why should I?"

"Well its just, you were so into being friends with him again and I know you still want to." She said putting down her pencil.

"I really did want to be friends with him again, I guess that opportunity is gone now." I said looking down.

"Just give it time and if he annoys you, just ignore him." She said putting a hand on my arm.

I just nodded in agreement. I didn't really want to discuss this anymore.

The bell rang signaling the end of class. Me and Jessica were walking to our lockers when I crashed into someone going the opposite way.

"Oh, I'm sorr-" I looked up and seen it was Nash.

He was just standing there in front of me and just looking at me. It was kinda creepy.

Once I realized he wasn't going to say anything I just rolled my eyes and walked around him. He didn't even say sorry for crashing into me. How rude!

I went to my locker, got my books and headed to my next class.

*skip to lunch*

I met up with Jessica so that we could go to the cafeteria together. We got our food and made our way to an empty table.

We just started talking about random stuff until a worried expression came over Jessica's face.

"What?" I said. She was looking past me.

"Heads up..." She said.

I turned around only to see Nash with his hands in his pockets.

I turned my head back to Jessica and gave her the 'what does he want?' Look.

"Um, Emma? Can I talk to you for a second?" He said in a low voice behind me.

"Why?" I said with my back still turned to him.

"I want to say something."

I looked at Jessica and she bopped her head to tell me to go with him. I stood up and looked at him.

"Fine, what is it?" I said and sighed.

"Come with me." He motioned me to follow him.

We both walked out to the football field. It was silent for a while.

"So... What did you want to talk about?" I said trying to get him to talk.

He stopped and looked at me.

"Look Em, I'm sorry for sending that text to James. I don't know why I did it, I guess I was just too drunk to even realize. I was wrong and stupid and I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

I do care about you, I really do, but I know you don't believe that. I just wish you would believe me when I say that. I hate not talking to you, can you please forgive me?" He said with hope in his eyes.

"How do I know your not going to do this again?" I said looking down at my shoes.

"Because I promise I won't do it again." He said.

"... Fine, but this is the last chance I am giving you. If you mess it up again, we are no longer friends. Got that?" I said. Nash had the biggest grin on his face.

"Thank you!" He said hugging me tightly.

He better not mess this up.

--------------------------------------------------------

Wow, can I just say thank you guys soon much for +1K reads! I didn't think this book would get this many reads.

Teachers at my school are really annoying me now. This week I was sick all week and I didn't go to school and they called my mom saying that I should be in school, blah blah blah.
I guess I'm only allowed to be off school if I'm dying.

Love ya guys!