Chapter 21

"So... I have something to tell you." Jessica said.

It was now Thursday and I was at Jessica's house doing homework.

"What is it?"

"Well... I sorta started dating someone..." She said quietly.

"WHAT?! Who is it? Give me details!"

She laughed. "Okay, his name is Cameron Dallas and he is a close friend with Nash. I met him when me and Nash were setting up your birthday surprise."

"Oh la la!" I joked.

"Shut up!" She laughed and threw her pillow at me.

We continued doing our homework when her phone rang.

"Aaaah! Its Cameron!" She almost dropped her phone from his excited she was.

"Well answer it!" I laughed.

"Hello? ... Yeah ... Okay ... Hold on." She put her hand on her phone. "There's a party tomorrow night at Cameron's house, do you wanna go?" She whispered.

" I'm not sure..."

"Oh come on! You'll get to meet him!"

"Fine." I'm not good at parties. Jessica then went back to talking on the phone and hung up.

"Yay! You get to meet him! Don't worry you'll have a good time." She said.

"Well, I hope so." I started putting my books into my backpack. I then felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I looked at it and seen I had a text from Nash.
Nash: hey, you going to Cameron's party tomorrow night?

I replied:
Me: yeah are you?

He texted back within a couple of seconds:
Nash: yeah! Can't wait to see you there ;)

Okay, that made me blush. I'm not falling for him am I? ... Its probably just his choice of words.

"The party starts at 7:30pm tomorrow." Jessica said, taking me out of my thoughts.

"Oh okay, are you coming over after school?"

"Yeah, I'll bring over my clothes that I'm gonna wear so we can get ready together!" Jessica said. She is getting excited about this party.

"Okay, well I gotta go now. I'll see ya tomorrow!" I said and hugged her goodbye.

"Of course! See ya girl!" She said as he pulled away from the hug.

I grabbed my bag and walked home. Once I was home I went up to my room and took a shower, got dressed into some comfy sweats and a plain grey T-shirt and jumped into bed.

I was checking my social medias but then got another text from Nash.
Nash: Goodnight beautiful ;)

------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter is so short. Its kind of a filler. The babe Cameron is now introduced! Next chapter will be better :) love ya!