Chapter 5

The rest of the school day went fine. I didn't see Nash since the insident at lunch but that doesn't bother me. I decided to go to the little hill near my house where my dad always used to take me and Nash when we were kids. It has the most amazing views and I always used to hang out there, before my dad died.

I reached the top of the hill and it looked the same as it did when I was little. I haven't been here in a long time and its just bringing back memories. I set my bag down, sat down on the grass and took in my surroundings.

I was enjoying the cool wind until I heard footsteps coming from behind me. I quickly turned my head to see who it was... It was Nash. I'm seeing him a lot lately.

"What are you doing here?" Nash said pointing his finger at me. He was wearing a different shirt than the one he was wearing at lunch. He clearly changed.

"Well, what are you doing here?" I said pointing my finger back at him.

"I asked you first." Nash crossed his arms over his chest.

"Fine, I'm here because I want to be, is that a good reason?" I starred at him.

"Whatever." He started to walk over to where I was sitting and sat down beside me, a little too close I might add but I moved away from him a little.

"You haven't given me you're reason why you're here." I said as I looked at the scenery.

"The same reason as you and besides I've been here more times than you." He didn't look at me when he said it. Pretty soon, there was an awkward silence, until...

"Remember we used to always come up here? We used to always play tag and hide and go seek." Nash chuckled at the memories. I cant believe he even remembers the memories.

"Yeah, and you always used to pretend to cry every time I won." I said as Nash laughed. We made eye contact, I couldn't look away, it was like he was hypnotizing me or something. All the memories were flooding back.

"What happened to us, Nash?" I asked him he stayed silent. He looked frustrated and sad.

"Look, its getting late, I should get home. I'll see you... Whenever." Nash stood up and started to walk away from me. I watched him as he walked away and I was left alone again.

-------------------------------------------------------

Oooohh!! What is Nash hiding? So, this was kind of a boring chapter but anyways, I'll update soon!