Chapter 23

As I was being pulled into the room I didn't see who it was. They threw me to the bed which scared me. I stopped and looked to see who it was who was pulling me, it was Zac, one of James' friends. I should have known.

Everything was quiet until I heard a laugh in the corner of the room. The room was dark so I couldn't see who it was. The person was coming closer to me. It was James.

"Hello... Emma." He said and stroked my cheek, I flinched.

"What are you doing? Why are you doing this?" I said nearly in tears.

"You see, Nash is getting pretty cozy with you, I don't like that. He doesn't even care about you." He said getting close to me.

"He does care about me, he said so himself!" I said trying to get out of Zac's grip.

"He lying to you."

"No he's not!" I shouted back, tears pouring down.

"Don't believe me? Fine." He pulled out his phone. "Here is a text he sent me about you." He held his phone in front of my face.

The text said: Nash: Why would I care about a freak like Emma? She is nothing to me. He sent it tonight.

Nash wouldn't say that, would he? I get it if he said that when we weren't friends but he wouldn't say that now... My heart just broke again.

"Yeah... So you should probably stay away from him, and be with me instead." He brushed his lips against my jaw line.

I pushed him off and ran for the door but Zac caught up to me and pulled me back again. The only thing I could do was scream. James was trying to pin me to the bed. He was too strong. I screamed again, this time louder than before.

"Help! Someone help!!" I screamed praying that someone would save me. James covered my mouth with his hand so that I wouldn't scream anymore.

Soon there was a knock on the door. More like banging.

"Don't come in here!" James shouted to the person outside the door still holding me down.

"James? Is that you?" It was Nash.

I tried to scream but it was muffled with James' hand in the way.

"Let me in James!" Nash shouted.

"Go away Nash!" James shouted back.

I bit James' hand which cause him to shout in pain. That gave me enough time to scream for Nash.

"Nash help!" I shouted.

"I'm coming Emma!" Nash said and started kicking the door.

It didn't take long before the door came crashing down and there stood an angry looking Nash. He seen James pinning me to the bed. He grabbed James by the neck and pulled him off me. James was throwing a few punches at Nash but missed. Then Nash punched him which caused James to fall to the floor and pass out.

Nash looked at Zac with rage but Zac ran out of the room. He looked at me next, sympathy filling his eyes. He came over and hugged me tight.

I was grateful for Nash saving me but the text message was in my mind as well, I'm not sure if its real or not.

"Are you okay?" He said with his hands cupping my face.

I just nodded, I didn't have any energy to speak.

"Come on, let's get you home." Nash said.

He picked me up bridal style and took me out of the house, dodging people as he was doing so. Since Cameron's house was close to mine, he walked home with me in his arms.

My mom wasn't home so the house was empty. I gave Nash my house key and he unlocked the door with me still hanging onto him. He then took me upstairs and placed me on the bed.

"Thank you Nash." I said as I took my shoes off.

"Don't thank me, I would hate to see you get hurt by that idiot again." He said, anger clearly in his voice.

I decided not to ask him about the text message just yet. I will probably ask him about it tomorrow.

Nash was about to leave the room.

"Nash?" I said.

"Yeah?" He turned around and looked at me.

"Will you stay with me tonight?"

"Of course." He smiled and got into bed beside me.

I wanted to feel safe again so I leaned against his chest while he wrapped his arms around my torso.

I felt much better and soon I fell into a deep sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! So what do you guys think about this chapter? Gotta love drama. Sorry this chapter is short, I'm in school and its boring. See ya!