Chapter 2

I finally made it to the end of the school day. To be honest, it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. All I got was a few name calling but that was it and I'm not complaining.

I was walking home when I heard a familiar set of voices. Great, just great. "Hey! Emma!" I didn't stop and I didn't turn around. Someone ran up to walk beside me, it was Nash. "What's the hurry?" He chuckled while he was trying to catch his breath. Is he serious? Does he not remember what he puts me through every day? "I'm really not in the mood to talk right now." I said a little quiet. "Oh..." Oh? Is that it? I started to walk a bit faster until I felt him grab my wrist. "Seriously, what's wrong?" He said a little concerned. Okay, I've had enough of this shit. "What's wrong?! Are you fucking dumb? Do you not realize what shit you put me through each day? You torture me and you ask me what's wrong?!" He seemed guilty. Good. I walked away, not letting him say anymore.

I arrived at my house to be greeted by my mom. "Hey sweetie! How was your day?" "Oh, you know, typical school..." I haven't told my mom about Nash and his group. Its not that I don't want to tell her, its just I don't know how to tell her without overreacting. That would make things worse. "Okay sweetie, well dinner is almost ready!" She called as I made my way up the stairs. I dropped my bag on the floor and flopped onto my bed.

I started thinking about the day. How did I find the courage to speak up to Nash like that. I guess I had enough. All my life I have been the shy girl who doesn't like that much attention. I hated being shy. I was like a wall blocking me from doing different things. My teachers have always asked why im so quiet in class and they have asked my mom about it too but my mom just says "its my personality". So I have decided that starting from tomorrow, all this is going to change. Its going to be different. I'm not going to be the shy and quiet girl that everyone doesn't know whos in the room. I'm going to change.

Everything is going to change...

--------------------------------------------------

Well hey! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever but I had some problems I needed to fix. I will be updating more often now. Love ya