Honeymoon 🏖

"Jen quick... we're going to miss our flight!" David yells from the hotel living room.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" Jennifer yells before running out the bathroom holding her sunglasses. "Let's go." They trail their cases behind them and make their way to the airport.

Jennifer and David have been travelling for a few months after their wedding. They've absolutely loved it, they went to New York, Paris, Cabo. And they are now on a flight to the Bahamas, it's July 14th. They've been all lovey today since they got back together this day 2 years ago.

Once they land in the Bahamas, they go straight to the villa they'll be staying at for the last week of their long honeymoon.

It was absolutely gorgeous, the water was amazing and they were in awe of the villa

Inside was pretty simple, not cluttered, most furniture was wooden, and it had clean white marble flooring. Outside had a swing bed and couch, there was sun loungers and a pool. There was a small platform that pulled further out, where there was two nets to sit on. They unpacked their cases of new clothes and got showered then changed. David wore a opened white beach shirt, and a pair of blue swim shorts. Jennifer wore here white bikini, bow, top. She tucked the thin straps in and paired it with a white, thong, bikini bottoms. Lastly she wore a pair of white and beige, striped, paper bag shorts.

Today is their first day and it's already 9am, so they rush out the door and go to the boat they hired

Today is their first day and it's already 9am, so they rush out the door and go to the boat they hired. It's a speed boat that you can hire with or without a driver, they decided to drive it themselves. Jen sat at the front of the boat while David drove it to pig beach. It takes a while to get there, but when they arrive the distance they traveled no longer mattered.

(•Jennifer's pov•)

When we arrive David parks the boat up at a near by pier. We can already see a small crowd of people and the pigs swimming in the sea, or laying on the sand. I open the hatch under the steering wheel of the boat and put everything in there that we don't need. I put my shorts, sunglasses, cellphone and shoes in, David put his shorts and sandals in. If we need anything we can always go back and get them. We make our way down the pier hand in hand then walk down to the sand, as we get closer I can see David looks a bit scared.

"Babe, do you not like pigs?" I laugh a little and stop walking, as does he.

"I forgot how big they are, I just imagined tiny babies."

"There are babies." He looks around but can't spot any. I point the a few of them that are sitting on people's laps or are underneath the adult pigs. "Oh yeah I nearly missed one..." I place my finger on his chest and he turns his head back to me. "You"

"Ah ha, very funny." He takes my hand again and we walk closer to the water. We actually get recognised by a couple of 19-20 year olds. They ask for a picture and then we go into the water. David carries me in on his back and I stretch over him and we both pet the pigs. He's becoming more fond of them and less scared. "I love you." I whisper in his ear then kiss his neck.

"I love you more..." I get off of his back and we make our way back to the boat. We have a dinner near the beach when we arrive back at the hotel. After eating, which by the way was the most amazing food I've ever had, we went to the beach front. The waves would occasionally rush over our feet as the tide pulled in and washed out. The moon was big and bright, there was music coming from the restaurants. A few crowds of people would pass by, and even a few people who watched the show.

"I can't believe you're my wife... it's crazy, how do I have a wife as beautiful, smart, sexy, humble and as unbelievable as you are." I well up every time he says such kind things, and tonight my tears were flooding down my cheeks. "Aw baby." He pulls me into his chest and strokes my hair.

"Do you know how much you mean to me, ever since I met you I knew you were special. I'm a much better as a person because of you, amazing and wonderful you." Tears ran down my cheeks and David wiped them off.

...

The next morning I got up early and took my book outside, I sat on the swing chair and watched the ocean. It was beautiful, absolutely gorgeous, after looking at it for a while I read some of my book. It's a pregnancy book, I know we just got married, but I'm so desperate to have a baby now. I always said to David we would start trying after a year of being married, but I feel different now.

"What are you reading?"

Oh shit... busted.

A/N
I definitely HATE this chapter, I've been so unmotivated to write for this story. I am going to finish it, don't worry, but I've just been having so much fun with my other story. I know this fanfic won't be as long as 'truth or dare' but I promise it won't be abandoned. If you haven't, check out my other book for daily updates. I'll try and get a chapter out per week for this story, if not I apologise in advance 🥰❤️