"...i love you too, but more."

David and I just got showered and changed, I didn't bring extra clothes so I wore his sweatshirt. We went downstairs and put some tv, what a shocker BHN is on, and has breaking news.

!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Jennifer Aniston spotted wearing nothing but a sheet on her co-star, David Schwimmers balcony. Safe to say these photos had to be edited because Jens sheet was see through. Can you believe its? It's crazy! I wonder if it just a fling or a long term relationship, are they having quicke's during filming? Only time will tell, what are your thoughts, I totally ship it. I wonder what their co-stars think of the matter? Up next on BHN Julia-

"Of course they have to  mention the photo was fucking edited. This is shit, why can we just have a private life outside work?" My voice began breaking as I raised it, David was the only thing keeping me calm at this very moment.

"Jen it's okay, stop worrying, if they find out then who cares?" He pulled me on top of him, so I was lying on his stomach and kissed my head.

(...)

6 weeks later...

I still can't believe it's been 8 weeks since David and I started dating, we haven't fought yet either, which is a plus. I love anniversaries, you can really show how much you like someone. I decided to take a trip with David for the weekend, I had to tell him a week prior so he could pack. He's a man it probably took him 15 minutes, me on the other hand took 1 week. I've over packed for only a long weekend it's from Friday afternoon to Monday afternoon. David's picking me up in an hour to head to the airport, he got a driver so we didn't have to pay for any parking. I'm obviously feeling nauseous at the thought of flying, but when we get there it'll all be worth it. It seems a little early for a trip but we normally go places together for interviews or whatever. We're going to Zante, in Greece, it's just gorgeous there, me and my father used to travel there at least once every 2 years.

I quickly change into a pair of comfy white shorts and a pale blue buttoned up cardigan, I wore a white bikini underneath instead of underwear. I then heard the door bell ring and a faint voice shouting on me, it's David, I grab my suit case and trail it downstairs with myself and nearly dropping it each step of the way. I open the door to huge grinned David, he looked like he slept with a hanger in his mouth. "hey beautiful, how are you?" He leaned over and pecked my cheek. "I'm good, I just can't wait to get there, I've been raving about it all week to Dre, she must want to rip her ears off." We both giggled and made our way to the airport. The bags were taken from us when we got there, luckily there was no paparazzi there to get any pictures. The was a few people that came up to us for autographs, it still doesn't feel real when that happens. I mean I'm absolutely grateful but it gets a little overwhelming, I just don't understand why people want an autograph from me.

We finally get on the plane, I make sure to have PLENTY of throw up bags on stand by. The nerves are really kicking in, my hands are starting to shake uncontrollably, David reaches over taking them both in his and rubbing them with his thumbs back and forth. "stop worrying we'll be fine, I know that doesn't help much, but just know I'm here to protect you at any costs." His comment makes my nerves settle a little but not enough for me not to take a Valium to calm me down. The plane begins to take off and luckily I hadn't thrown up, the full ride was pretty smooth. The worst part was now coming up, I strapped my seatbelt back in firmly and grabbed David's hand. The plane bagan rumbling when hitting the jet way, just when I thought I was clear I was sick in one of the many bags. David was rubbing and patting my back over and over again till my guts were empty. I really shouldn't have had such a big breakfast, what was I thinking.