"Are you sure?"

(Jennifer's pov)

1 week later...

The morning sun had creeped through the curtains of my bedroom, waking me from my slumber of sleep. It was 5am the only thing that gets me up in the morning is a jog on the beach, it's the weekend so no filming today. I threw on shorts, a gym bra, some trainer shoes and my hair up. Making my way downstairs I heard the telephone ringing, I ran trying to catch it.

"hello?" I asked.
"hey beautiful." Oh man that voice.

"you can't even see me" I giggled. "How are you today." "I don't need to see you to know that you're beautiful, I'm great... I was calling to actually ask you if your up for a date, say for lunch?"

A smile spread across my cheeks, we made some plans to go to his house for lunch. I had some time to kill so now I can go for that jog that was interrupted. Afterwards I go home to get showered and have some breakfast.

Lunch...

Before leaving I grabbed a bottle of wine from the kitchen counter and locked up. I was ten minutes late, I don't think I've ever been on time to something...like ever. I was wearing some shorts and floral blouse with a pair of flip flops.

I made my way to his front door and knocked lightly a few times.

"Come in!" David shouted from inside, I opened the door, and walked into the kitchen to find him pulling out pizza from the oven.

"Ooo something smells delicious, did you make this all by yourself?" I say walking over and leaning against the counter.

"Yep, I'm a pretty good cook, and yes I did make it from scratch not frozen." He said placing it on the dining table, we both took a seat and split the pizza and had some salad with it.

"Mhmmm this is devine!" He smiled and wiped the salad dressing from my cheek and licked it from his thumb.

"You look like you're enjoying it." He laughed. "You are just so beautiful." He reached out taking my hands in his. I gazed into his eyes before he kissed my hands. "Jen, will you come with me?" I nodded, and followed him to his back garden. It was stunning there was rows of fresh fruit growing, grass was bright green and the pool was gorgeous with the sun hitting it.

"Wow... it's gorgeous out here!" He reached for my hand and took me to a lemon tree.

"You choose five and we can make lemonade, I was going to do it before you came over... but I'm not the best chef to be honest it took me forever to make that pizza." He laughed as did I.

"Well it was pretty damn good... will you give me a boost?" He helped onto his shoulders so I could pick some of the lemons. We went back inside and started making a pitcher for us, it took a little while for me to know what I was doing but David does it every week. He normally brings some in when we're filming and we have it with our lunch.

"And voila... lemonade." We both took a sip from our glass and our faces immediately screwed up from it being so terribly sour.

*coughing* "wow that burns, I must've put the wrong measurements in...I'm so sorry." He walked closer and put his hands on each side of my face. "Hey why are you sorry? It's just lemonade." He giggled and pecked my lips.

As he pulled away i put my hands on his neck went on my tiptoes and kissed him, this time with more passion. I felt his tongue lick my lips, I opened my mouth and deepened the kiss. His hands were all over my back, they made there way down to my ass and squeeze it. I wrapped my arms fully around his neck and jumped on him, straddling my legs around his waist. He started walking into the living room and sat on the couch, with me still latched onto him.  His hands slid from my face to by breasts, he began lightly squeezing them while still kissing me. "Mhmm." I moaned in his mouth making him smile against my lips. I rubbed my hands down his chest to the bottom of his shirt and carefully took it off separating our lips. He moved the hair from my neck and started kissing it, I began grinding my hips while he sucked on my neck being sure to leave a mark.

"Don't...m-make... it too... obvious" I said between pants.

I can feel his bulge begin to grow the more i was grinding on him, his hands travel to my shorts and slipped them off.

"Can we go upstairs?" I ask biting my lip, he nods and carries me to his room, when we get there he lays me gently on the bed and kisses me again. My hands run all over his chest and down to his belt, I loosen them and slide them off and he climbs out. After taking his trousers off all that was left was our underwear, he climbed back on the bed and was kissing my chest, breasts, stomach and then he paused when he got to my entrance.

"Keep going" I reassured him. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Yeah, yeah I'm sure."

He lowered his face to my thighs kissing them over and over, his hot breath was making my legs shake. He kissed over my thong teasing me by pulling away every few kisses. He took the waistband in his hands and removed them from me, I sat up from lying and unhooked my bra then flung it on the floor. Our lips meet again whilst I lay back down, his hand stroked the side of my leg, before I knew it he inserted two fingers into me. I gasped as he thrusted his fingers in my insides, my lips stoped kissing his and I began biting his ear.

"Uhh...dav-David... oh god." I moaned in his ear as I hit my climax. "Ssshiiitt"

I pushed him onto his back and climbed onto him and slid down to his boxers whipping them off. I took his length in my hand, moving it up and down, after it got hard enough I took him in my mouth. His hands were in my hair holding my head down every once in a while.

"Jennn...oh man...baby!" He moaned, I pulled away licking it once more, my tongue licked from his abs to his neck. I positioned myself on top before he put his hands on my waist and pushing himself into me. My head hung backwards and my eyes scrunched up. I began riding him, my hands resting on his chest and his on my hips.

"Oh god... ANISTON!" He shouted, I could feel my self about to have another orgasm. "Fuckkk...oh baby"

David pushed be onto my back and climbed on top, entered me and began thrusting hard and fast.

"Keep going....faster!" I screamed. "Im
go-gonna....ohh"

After about 7 minutes David finished and I finished once more, he lay beside me face to face stroking my hair. "You are so beautiful you know that?" He said and I giggled at his comment.

"Why thank you, that was amazing!" I exclaimed.

"Indeed." He agreed still stroking my hair and every so often kissing me. "I could get lost in those beautiful eyes if yours, they're as blue as the ocean." "Awk you are just too sweet." We lay there for a while talking, then David put his robe on and went downstairs to get some coffee for us both. We were drained of energy after that, I wrapped the thin bed sheet around myself and went out to the balcony. I stood looking over the hills and the busy city. I seen a flash happen near the bushes but I thought nothing of it the first few times. Then it happened again before I knew it someone came running out the bushes with a camera around there neck.

"HEY! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!" I shouted over the balcony at him, he turned back and waved the camera at me.

"What you think? I'm getting paid!" He shouted before before leaving my vision.

"Jen, You okay?" He asked walking into the room with two cups of coffee at hand.

"Paparazzi, AGAIN they were outside the wall of your garden hiding in the bushes. David the got pictures of me in a sheet! A see through sheet! This is going to be everywhere, I just don't know what to do." I started panicking and hyperventilating, David quickly put the coffee down and came running to me, his arms pulled me into a bear hug.

"Hey! They aren't getting away with this, I'm not having it Jen, don't worry." He reassured me, he makes me feel so comfortable like we're the only two people in the world.

..................................................................... I'm terrible at ending chapters, ahah, anyways hope you are enjoying so for please R&R 🤍🕊