Chapter 10: Stranger

Steven,Seth,Jessica,and I were driving the car stopped in front if a unfamiliar house. Seth and Steven made up with the beef they had. I'm guessing because the football game. Steven said," Seth and I are going to get two friends." Jessica and I nodded our heads.
We waited for the two.They came back with two guys. We all had to squish. They introduced themselves as James and Ricky. James was the cute one with freckles,black hair,and green eyes.
Ricky had blonde hair and honey brown eyes. They looked familiar like I knew them. James said, "Well hello Destiny.What's up long time no see!"
I was confused,"Um..How do I know you. Not to be rude or anything."
He sighed," I'm Hannah's older brother.Remember she had to older brothers Nathan and James.You had a crush on me when we were younger but now you, Hannah, and Amber are cheerleaders... and Ricky is Ambers boyfriend come on."
Then it clicked I remembered. I knew Hannah, James, and Amber when I was in 5th. I chose to stay away from them because they were all trouble makers. The only time we chill is at cheer or parties that's it. Plus John was friends with James and Ricky how could I forget them.

Jessica and I were in Seth's room getting ready. We were looking at the clothes Billy and Seth got us. They had a piece of paper with our name on it so we knew who's was who's.(outfits are on the side 👈)my outfit was a black polka dot crop top with a short Bergendie skirt and black heels. Jessica got a dress that was black lace on the top with a pink bitten that opened up and she also got black heels. I said,"Well it's pretty obvious Scoya helped because no way in hell did they they put this together. We got dressed and I re did my hair with Jessica's straightener I just did loose curls.

Jessica and I walked out of the room. Seth and Billy already looked like they were waiting for us. Seth said, "Damn babe you like nice." I giggled,"Well my boyfriend bought it for me."
He smirked," Yeah I know I'm like the best ever so be a good girlfriend and get you and something to drink please." I frowned, "maybe if you asked nicer,"
"Can you please get me and you something to drink?",he asked.

I walked in to the kitchen and James was by the drinks.
"You friends hot",he said.
"Sorry but she has a boyfriend and he's crazy so don't even try."
"What the fuck. I asked Steven about you and he said you were taken,but he didn't mention anything about Jessica what's up with that",he frowned. He poured me a cup of soda and handed it to me. I smiled,"thanks James but I have to get back to my boyfriend before he comes for me see ya." He had a smirk on his face mumbled something but I didn't here him.

"Where's my drink",Seth said annoyed.
I hit my self in the head,"oops I forgot sorry I was talking to James. Seth got pissed really fast," So what the hell. Were you kissing him to.
My jaw dropped, "NO! I WAS NOT!
I WAS JUST TALKING TO HIM AND FORGOT."
"Sorry I shouldn't have said that, well can I have your drink then?"
Just to get him pissed I drank all of the soda and through it at his foot and walked away.

I sat down on the couch.Seth irritated my soul sometimes. It's cool he can be that way if he wants to. Omar say next to me.
"Hey, what's wrong."
"Nothing!", I said. I didn't really mean to tell at him like that but I really wasn't in the mood
"Obviously there something wrong with you because I know how you get when your mad I'm your best friend don't try and hide shit from me", he stated.
I sighed,"Fine. Seth is just so annoying. I mean yeah I kissed Steven it was just to protect me it's not like...I really liked it because I didn't". (I lied.)
"Let's go get Ice-cream,Mcdonalds is only like 45 steps away",He said. Omar stood up and offered his hand. Everyone knows I love ice cream.

Omar took my hand when we got outside. We always did things like this. It was like Seth and McDonalds were neighbors. We walked inside and Omar ordered for me. He knows my usual is Vanilla cone with the top dipped in sprinkles and he got his dipped in fudge like usual. We ate our ice cream and left.

I was getting really dizzy. I felt sick ever since we left but I thought it was just going to go away but it just kept getting worse. I took Omar's hand and gripped it hard,"Omar I don't feel so good."
He looked at me carefully,"Were almost there were like 10 seconds and we'll be there."
I continued talking,"No I can't-"
I was cought off guard by a horrible pain in my stomach. I collapsed to the floor and started vomiting.
Omar was holding my hair back. When I was done I stood up wobbly. Omar picked me up bridal style. I mumbled,"I can stand on my own." He ignored me. I could fall asleep in his arms like that if I didn't have the néed to vomit every damn second. He carried me in the house. I felt like I was really ready to vomit again but I held it in as hard as I could. Omar opened the door to Seth's room. I was sick all the way to my stomach with what I saw. Seth was on top of Adrena kissing her neck. I got out of Omar's strong hold and struggled walking to Seth's bathroom and made it. I puked all inside of Seth's toilet. I don't know what was wrong with me. I was feeling so weak I couldn't move. James walked in the bathroom and locked the bathroom door. I mumbled,"James please help me."
He laughed,"I been looking for all night I spiked your soda baby." He came closer to me and tried taking my shirt off.
"James what are you doing. Stop.",i mumbled. He tried pulling down my skirt. With all my little strength I kicked him were the sun doesn't shine. He fell on the other side of me. He tried again and this time slapped me. Once again with all my strength I yelled, Help Me!!" Seth busted in the door and through James away from me. He yelled"Get the Fuck Out Of My House!" Seth picked me and took me to his room.
Before I blacked out Seth was telling me he didn't kiss Adrena and it wasn't what it looked like at all and to believe him and when he was ready he would tell me the truth.

It was dark and I was in Seth's room laying next to a sleeping Omar. I checked my phone and it was 3:10. I guess the party was over and I had a major headache. I was cuddled into Omar I moved his hands but they only held on tighter. I finally got loose of them. I got up and put on my heels I took $10 from Omar's wallet(I would pay him back if he asked.)
I left and walked McDonalds and texted jessica.
Me: Hey,you sleep?
Jessica: yeah she's at my house and this is Billy btw and where are you?
Me: oh hey Billy and I'm walking to McDonalds
Jessica: Thats Dangerous it's dark and late I'm coming.
Me: alright wake up Jessica.
By the time I sent that Billy was walking right next to me.
I jumped,"Woah! How did you do that."
He laughed,"vampire remember?"
We walked in McDonalds and sat down.
"Woah last night", I said.
Billy said,Yeah i know Jessica fainted to but I had Scoya take her home." Just as he said that Jessica walked in. She sat down next to Billy. Jessica and I looked crap. She said,"I knew you guys where here because the last text Destiny sent. I got a text from Seth.
Seth: Where are you?
Me: At McDonalds with Jessica and Billy. Can you come we need to talk.
Seth: Hell no I'm sleepy.
Me: ok fine
I went into my skirt pocket to get the $10. I spoke out loud,"ahh I dropped it." I was going to get up until Seth came and sat next to me.Grumpy.
I looked at him surprised.
"Well I'm here what do you want?"
"Nothing I thought you weren't coming",I said.
He got snappy,"Well I'm here aren't I?!"
I got annoyed,"Ok Seth have Fun at McDonalds." I got up and left.

There was this guy getting ready to pass me as I was crossing the street. He kept staring me down. He had a hoodie on. as we passed each other he turned around an started following me. I stopped and turned around to face the guy,"Is there something you want?." See most girls wouldn't have done that they would hVe ran but I'm not most girls.
We were under a street light. This guy was hot. He smirked,"didn't your mother ever tell you not to talk to strangers."
I grinned,"Does it look like my mother is here right now."
"Most girls wouldn't say that to a stranger."
This time I smirked,"Yeah well I hate to break it to you creeper boy but I'm not most girls."
He smiled,"I can see that"
"What do you want", I said bluntly.
"Your name and number",he winked.
"Well lover boy I have a boyfriend and my name is Destiny and I'm 16."
Sean and I talked about everything that happened at the party all night in middle of the street until Seth came out. He was angry,Well I guess I'll see you at the house Destiny. Billy and Jessica followed. Such Punks. Sean said,"Ill take you out to eat."

"Thank you for taking me out to eat and walking me back Sean grinned,"you welcome if you need anything I'm literally right there",he pointed. I opened the door and we said our goodbyes.
💕🔐💕🔐💕🔐💕🔐💕🔐💕💕
Long chapter... Comment and click that star come on 💋😜