Chapter 9:Victory

Seth carried me to his room. He put me down I laughed,"She wanted more of me." Seth sighed,"Well I'm not letting you go back out to the party so it doesn't matter what the hell she wanted."
I gasped,"Why I'm not going to fight her again-" I was cut off by a silent knock on the door. I fixed my hair and opened the door to a waiting Steven. He really came at the wrong time. Steven smiled, "Well you coming back out?"
"Seth won't let me go back out." Seth cleared his throat,"Why do you wanna know?!" Steven was getting annoyed with Seth's bull shit.
"Maybe because I'm her friend",he said.
I could feel the tension the two were giving off.If I didn't do or say something it was going to be more drama at this bull shit party.
Seth mumbled,More like her boy toy." I coughed praying Steven could at least play it off like he didn't hear it,"Yeah Steven I'll see you later",and with that I shut the door. I layed down on the bed. U was tired I let the sleep over take me but before I was fully asleep Seth woke me up,"I'm going to go enjoy the rest of my party",he said. I knocked right back out.

I felt some shaking me. It was really annoying me now.Everyone knew I hated to be woken up from my sleep. I am not a good person to wake up when I'm sleepy. I tried to hit the person but I was to weak and slow compared to who it was. The person gave up with the shaking. I smiled and went TRIED back to sleep but that didn't happen. When I felt kisses to my neck I opened my eyes nice and wide. Thankfully it was only Seth.
"I'm awake now", I said. It came out more shaky then I expected.
Seth kissed me and got up.
"It's time for school time to get up",he said. I grunted," Leave me alone I'm tired." I got up anyways grabbed the towel he had and a took a quick shower. Jessica and Billy slept at Seth's house when I don't see why when Billy lives literally right next to Seth.I wouldn't technically say that Billy slept over Seth's house because Billy and Scoya can't sleep there vampires.

I was using Jessica straightener. I was doing my hair for cheer. I had to do it how we do it for cheer all in the same style. I curled all of it and took the front and clipped the big blue bow we wear for cheer. After I was done with my hair I put on my cheer uniform it was blue. We had two uniforms. One was blue one was pink. We wore the blue ones for home games and the pink ones for away games
for breast cancer. The guys didn't have two uniforms like us. They only had one but they is have to wear pink socks and stuff like that.The guys have to wear suit or a dress shirt with dress pants. Usually they were there suits and Seth looked sexy. I put on my the white cheer shoes and I was ready for school.

I was in Mrs.Mcnutts class and Seth was falling asleep and Mrs.Mcnutt was getting mad.But it wasn't like it was Seth's fault for falling asleep. The way she tought math was boring as hell so he couldn't help but fall asleep. I thought it was funny.The speaker interrupted Mrs.Mcnutts yelling,"Destiny Gordon can you please report to the office." Mrs.Mcnutt said," I'm guessing that is or you?" I rolled my eyes and got my stuff obviously it was for me.

Mom was the office.She hugged me,"You look so beautiful in your uniform",she said.Mom is really never home.She always at work she works in Arizona when we live all the way in California.So she tried to come home whenever she can I don't wen see why she bothers. Her boyfriend lives in Arizona anyways so that's a plus for her. I smiled,"Thanks mom.Did you come here to see me or something?"
"Well I got you something",she said. Well it was kind of obvious she got me something she had something behind her back but I didn't want to spoil my surprise.
"Cool what did you get me."
She pulled a phone from behind her back. It was a IPhone 6 plus it just came out. If we weren't in the office of my school right now I would probably be screaming an jumping on her. So instead I just squeaked,"Oh my..Thanks mom!" I took my phone and she gave me hug it was a long hug one of those hugs where you don't wanna let go & your embracing everything.
She said,"Well I half to get back to work sweetie. I love you so much even though I'm not around a lot I honestly do love you."
I had the biggest smile,"Thanks mom I know what you mean you work to pay for the house and stuff like that and I love you to."
She broke the hug and I could see a tear wanting to come but she left before she could let it drop. I smiled a sad little smile for my mom.

It was after school and we were about to start cheering for the game we were getting everyone in there right places. We got our poms poms and waited for the guys to start playing football.

"People In The Front, Let Me Hear You Grunt.!!!" "UGH!"
"People In The Middle Shake It Just A Little.!!!"
"People In The Back Let Me Hear You Clap!!!",we cheered.
"Go Runners!Go Runners!GOOO R-U-N-N-E-R-S!!"
We stopped cheering while the guys were playing serious.

"Two,Four,Six,Eight,Who Do Appreciate!" Our school and the people cheered back,"The Runners The Runners!!!Lets Go!!!."
The guys kept on playing.They were playing for the last point before the time ran out it was 62-62. They were tied. The games gets serious when it gets close like that. Steven passed the ball to Seth. Jessica,Adrena,and I jumped up and down with our Pom poms and started screaming for him.Seth passed the ball to Billy.I screamed,"Go Billy!Run!"
Jessica screamed with me,Go Baby!" Before Billy got tackled he passed it to Omar.I got way to loud for Omar, GO BESTFRIEND YOU GOT THIS RUNNNN LETS GO TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM!" He passed it to Steven and he ran the rest of the way to make a touch down before the time ran out.
We did what we always do for the guys when they win.We make a hand bride for the while we made a wave with our hands.

I got my sports bag and checked my messages. I only had one from my mom.
Mom:Hey,you can spend the night at a friends house if you want to.
Me:Okay I will thanks mama.

I walked over to Seth and said,"good job you played well.
He kissed me,"Why thank you." He wanted something he only said that when he wanted something."
He continued talking,"You know what would make this victory even better." I knew it. I laughed, "what?" He smirked,"If you came to my party." I sighed,"You just had one yesterday." He mocked my sigh,"Quit being a baby and just come plus this is a victory party so it doesn't even matter."
Then I remembered I didn't have clothes. Nobody wants to drive all the way to my house for some clothes I just saved my self from going to this party. I smirked, "Well I don't have clothes." Seth busted out laughing,"Tell me why I knew use that bull shit excuse on me.Ha! I bought you something and Billy bought Jessica something to wear to so don't even trip.So about that party?
💕💁💕💁💕💁💕💁💕💁💕💁💕
I'm so sorry I didn't update For a week if I don't update by the end of this night I'll update twice tomorrow.I Promise. I hope you guys like my book.Comment on it and let me know if you do.
~~~~vote and comment~~~~~