Chapter 2: Possesive Boyfriend

I walked back to our table Seth looked amused and surprised. "Why did you do that" I looked at him why is he so amused? "Because he deserved it."
Scoya said,"Lets leave before Mr. Hernandez comes." We all dumped our food out and went outside for the rest of the nutrition.
Billy said,"so who's all coming to Seth's party?"
"I can't come I don't have a ride plus I think my moms going to be home from work today"
Adrena said,"No she's not at least I don't think so"
"Well I don't know maybe I will try."
"Everyone's going except you what do you mean?"
Jessica came with some of her friends to hang with us she saved me from having to answer the question.
"You don't have to come to my party babes we could hang out another day or something"
He was so making me feel bad. He took my hand and pulled me closer to him I could feel his warmth of his lips close to mine he kissed me. It was a passionate kiss. He licked my lips for entrance and I let him Seth was a amazing kisser. Until I felt someone grab my ass. I pulled away and giggled "Did you just grab my butt?"
"No"
I turned around and Derrek looked like he couldn't hold his laugh anymore he started busting out laughing. I was furious and Seth saw it in my eyes because I could feel that he was holding me down. "Why do you have the need to keep touching me?"
"Um you never had a problem with me touching you before app of a sudden you do."
"Maybe because you took off with Crystal and maybe because I have a boyfriend." The bell rang. Derrek makes me furious I don't know why he keeps harassing me. "Can you come with me to get some water."
"Yeah let's go."
Seth and I walked to the fountain to get some water hand in hand.
As I was I getting a drink water I heard Billy yell "Derrek No.!" I felt someone yank me by my hair and stick there tongue in my mouth. When I got to see who it's was it was Derrek. Billy yelled again,"No Seth!" Seth yanked Derrek away from me. It all happened to fast. Seth and Derrek start going at it. They were both on the floor I was going to break it up but Omar was holding me back. Billy broke it up. Derreks cheek was swollen and Seth just had a punch mark on his was shoulder. I was pretty sure it was going to bruise. "If you touch her again I'm going to kill you." I could of sworn I saw red in his eyes. Seth pulled me with him. I said, "You didn't have to go all out on him"
Seth said,"Trust me I didn't and he deserved that he shouldn't have touched what's mine." I snatched my hand away from him "You don't have to be such a asshole about it." I walked the rest of the way to class by myself.
..............................................
Please Comment and let me know what you think this is my first book I ever wrote and I will be updating a lot 😘💞